The A-51 II APC is a vehicle that appears in Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
The A-51 is a six-wheel armoured personnel carrier that can also be outfitted with weapons for self defence. The passenger doors are mounted between the second and third set of wheels, similar to the Italian Puma. It has a sensor module mounted on the nose and what appears to be an active defence systems mounted on the rear of the roof.
- Designed by: Diaysler Defense
- Designed: 2020s
- Produced: 2035-2045
- Number built: 425+
- Weight: 48 tons
- Length: Hull length is 7.05 meters; length with gun is 9.60 meters
- Width: 3.42 meters
- Height: 2.40 meters
- Crew: 4 (commander, gunner, loader, and driver)
- Passengers: 8
- Engine: Hybrid turbocharged diesel developing 958 hp
- Power/weight: 19 hp/ton
- Transmission: Diaysler DK-605 with 5 fwd and 4 rev
- Suspension: Military tech Dynamics Land Systems Model in-arm hydro pneumatic
- Fuel capacity: 1,312 liters
- Operational range: 730 km
- Speed: 89 km/h on road, 52 km/h off-road
The company that builds the APC, Diaysler Defense, has a facility for Diaysler Robotics and Engineering on the Black Ops 4 map Arsenal.