The Acid Gat Kit is a buildable item that appears in the Zombies map Mob of the Dead and its remake, Blood of the Dead. This buildable is only compatible with the Blundergat and upgrades it into the Acid Gat. It will shoot acid that sticks on surfaces which explode. It can be Pack-a-Punched into the Vitriolic Withering, which shoots acid and attracts zombies.
Mob of the Dead
Motor : It can be found somewhere on the floor in the Warden's Office.
- The first location is near the Uzi leaning up against the wall.
- The next possible location will be to the left of the mystery box in the Warden's Office
- The last possible location will be to the left of the fireplace in the Warden's Office.
Case: It can be found in the cell block.
- The first location is on top of a desk just outside the spawn by a jail cell.
- The next possible location will be near the Afterlife box near the cafeteria.
- The last possible location will be under the stairs in the hallway to the Warden's Office leading up to the B23R.
Acid Bottle: It can be found in the infirmary.
- The first location is on top of a wooden table near a bloody bathtub.
- The next possible location will be on the floor in the corner of the room with two bathtubs full of blood.
- The last possible location will be on top of a trolley in the hallway of doors.
Blood of the Dead
Case: Found in the transverse tunnel, to the right of the Vapr-XKG.
Acid Bottle: Found in the infirmary, in the case where the valves for Icarus is found in Mob of the Dead. Requires Warden's key.
Motor: Found in the sally port, in the small room where the engine for Icarus is found in Mob of the Dead. Requires Warden's key.
- The Acid Gat Kit is not capable of converting the Acid Gat back into the Blundergat, and the only way to get a regular Blundergat would be to either drop/lose the Acid Gat and receive another one from the Mystery Box, or complete the Crystal/Energy Skulls easter egg, which rewards a player with a free Blundergat. This will not work if a player has a Blundergat, however.
- The Acid Gat Kit can take the Blundergat if left in there too long.