|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
- "Butcher them now, show no mercy!"
- — Waraabe in Multiplayer.
The Africa Militia (also known as the PRF) is a faction in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. They appear in the single player campaign, the Spec Ops missions Fatal Extraction and Hit and Run, they are also playable in multiplayer always against the PMC. Waraabe is the Announcer for the Africa Militia in Multiplayer.
Their exact origin is unknown, but they are either from Somalia or Sierra Leone. Judging from their dialogue, the militia has been committing genocide throughout Africa for quite some time; this can be seen in Back On The Grid, where multiple executions are seen, such as dousing civilians in gasoline and setting them on fire. The militia worked alongside Makarov, helping him move chemical weapons into Europe.
The Africa Militia can be compared to the Brazilian Militia, because both help Makarov in indirect ways (The Brazilian Militia's leader supplies Makarov with weapons and ammo and Africa's helped to move the Chemical weapons to Europe), both factions have 2 missions on the campaign and both leaders can be killed (Waarabe by Price, Rojas at the start of Hornet's Nest)
- Colonel Farhan
- Captain Mahad
Light Machine Guns
- In multiplayer, they always face against the PMC.
- They speak West African Pidgin English.
- In multiplayer, they are the only faction without ghillie suits.
- Prior to the release of Modern Warfare 3, The Africa Militia originally used the Spetznaz logo as a placeholder.