|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
|Strike Package Reward|
- The Air Superiority kills the sniper on the Helo Scout instead of destroying the helicopter itself.
- Enemy and friendly Air Superiorities can be active at the same time, and will attack each other, but will usually miss; very rarely will one destroy the other.
- It is possible to hit a enemy Air Superiority with a MAAWS.
- Enemy players can be killed with air superiorty if the pointstreak targets something close enough to the enemy such as a Gryphon flying low to the ground.
- Two friendly Air Superiorities can be active at once if two teamates activate the pointstreak in sync.
- The Air Superiority can occasionally miss or not fire at the target. This is especilly true when the selected target uses flares.