Al-Raab Airbase is a multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare that was released on March 31st, 2021 update and became available in Private Match. On April 6th, the map was removed from the game. On April 12th, 2021, Infinity Ward tweeted out that the map alongside Drainage were temporarily removed as they are not ready and needed minor changes.  The map was re-added two months later on June 29th.  
The map takes place in the Al-Raab airbase formerly occupied by Barkov's Forces before liberation by the Urzikstan Liberation Force. The airbase appears to have been repurposed as a US Forward Operating Base, as seen by the US flags located across the map as well as the English markings. The map features a shooting range, a hangar, several barracks, a basketball court, a chow hall and a gym yard.
- A Burger Town restaurant can be found near the barracks.
- In Medical, papers belonging to a “UNSA” are scattered on the ground. This is a callback to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, with the UNSA being a protagonist.
- At the Recreational Area are game arcade machines, one of which is named "ACTIBASE".
- Colonel Norris is mentioned in the plaque that reads "FOB Charlie".
- Destroying the blowtorch at the mechanic's workshop will kill any player in its vicinity.
- Near the exit of the Recreational Area is a table with books placed on it. These books only show the map of the USA on its cover.