Arcane Core is a weapon attachment in the Zombies mode of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. It makes its only appearance in Zombies in Spaceland, and can be found in the several ticket prize carts located around the map. Only one Arcane Core can be equipped to one weapon at a time. For the Upgrade, see X-Quisite.
How to Obtain:
- Buy one Arcane Core at one of the prize carts for 300 tickets. It will be attached to your current weapon.
- Open the Pack-A-Punch room and interact with the UFO toys on the left side of the room.
- The UFOs will now orbit four traps : Chromosphere Trap (Kepler), Steel Dragon Trap (Polar Peaks), Star Mission Trap (Journey into the Space) and Disco Ball Trap (Arcade).
- Turn on the trap and let it kill at least 20 zombies. The UFO will glow his corresponding color and will start flying around the region.
- With the Arcane Core weapon, you need to kill 20-30 zombies near the UFO toy. When it is complete, the UFO will drop the elemental core.
Volatile Arcane Fire: This core is obtained at the Chromosphere. When equiped, your shots will now set zombies on fire, dealing damage over time.
Violent Arcane Wind: This core is obtained by the Steel Dragon Trap. Your shots can now deal area damage while stunning nearby zombies.
Voltaic Arcane Electricity: This core is obtained by the Star Mission Trap. Every bullet now creates an electric arc damaging nearby zombies and stunning them.
Venomous Arcane Laser: This core is obtained by the Disco Ball Trap. The weapon's recoil is almost removed and your shots now bounces on walls and on the floor.
- Some SMGs does not support the Wind Core.
- Elemental Cores can be used to drop another Elemental Core.
- Despite not being avaliable to explosives, the Arcane Core can be attached to the Pack-a-Punch version of the Kendall 44.
- Despite its upgrade, the Arcane Elements does not deal extra damage to the Brute or the Alien.