- "Hostile covert ops on a manufacturing facility of a powerful North American military defense contractor means someone may have stolen the keys to the castle."
- — Official description.
Arsenal is a multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. The map features lots of close quarters combat and two flanking routes along the sides there are ventilation shafts the player can use to their advantage to outflank the enemy or to reach and capture objectives quickly.
- On the map, multiple scorestreaks and vehicles from earlier Black Ops titles can be seen in advertisements along with models. These include, the Call of Duty: Black Ops variant of the RC-XD, an A.G.R., a CLAW, & MQ-27 Dragonfire and a FA38 from Call of Duty: Black Ops II and the Call of Duty: Black Ops III variant of the Counter-UAV as well as a R.A.P.S..
- In addition to the vehicles from the previous Black Ops titles, the Blackout Helicopter and two Mantis can be seen being tested. The Mantis testing grounds were inspired by videos from Boston Dynamics.
- A F-4 Phantom was present on the map before the release of the game and was replaced by a FA38 in the final version.
- One can also assume they made the Hellstorm Missile as a cluster of Hellstorm Missiles are seen off to one side of the map.
- It is one of the known locations of Diaysler Robotics and Engineering. Diaysler Defense also built the A-51 II APC in Black Ops III.
- A blueprint map of the Griffin Station from the Treyarch's Zombies map Moon can be found on the map.