- "Unlike the government, we don't keep secrets of our capabilities. We don't sell policy, we sell power. We are a super power for hire."
- — Jonathan Irons in Atlas
- "I am a member of Atlas.
I serve Atlas and their clients.
I will always place Atlas' interests first.
I will not be defeated.
I will never be out-worked, out-classed, or out-gunned.
I stand ready to eliminate the enemies of Atlas.
I am Atlas."
- — The soldier's creed
Atlas Corporation is a private military corporation (PMC) featured in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. It was founded and led by CEO Jonathan Irons and is the largest, if not the most powerful private company in the world. Between the missions "Atlas" and the beginning of "Utopia", they are the main protagonists, but from the rest of "Utopia" to the end of the game, they are the main antagonists.
- 1 History
- 2 Accolades
- 3 Known Operations
- 4 Members
- 5 Vehicles, Weapons and Equipment
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Trivia
- 8 References
Founded in February of 2035 in Colorado Springs by Jonathan Irons, Atlas Corporation began its investments by purchasing the largest bioengineering research and development firm in the world in April 2037. By June 2039, Atlas had successfully developed and patented advanced exoskeletons for military use.
Atlas continued to experience success in the early 2040s, successful field testing 3D printed weapons and munitions in December of 2041. Atlas would ultimately expand internationally during this decade, opening up its first European headquarters in Belgium and Switzerland in February 2044 and patenting hover technology for weapons and vehicles by November 2047 - these would see fruition in a new generation of hover combat vehicles in 2053. In October 2045, Atlas would once again make corporate history, signing the largest ever weapons contract for the US military.
Atlas Corporation soon became well known as the first to act after devastating and catastrophic events, assisting various agencies and governments as their first choice. For example, Atlas entered Baghdad after the Second Gulf War in January of 2047, doing more in five years to repair the city than what the U.S. government could do in 50 years.
May of 2050 marked the beginning of Atlas Corporation as the largest private military company on the planet.
With freedom to act without governmental or congressional approval, the corporation quickly built itself up using its immense funds and vast results. It became the first such corporation to be admitted into the United Nations Security Council.
- First private military corporation to gain a seat in the United Nations Security Council
- Created the most advanced armored combat vehicle on the planet
- The largest corporation in the world
- Most profitable privately owned corporation in the world
- Established the internationally recognized "United as One" Foundation
- Achieved a higher approval rating than any U.S. President in history
- Atlas named "Savior" among First and Third World nations
- Recipient of the 2051 Technological Innovation Award for advancements in biogenics
- Awarded a seat on the United Nations Security Council in 2060
- Conducting a search-and-rescue of a VIP in Seoul, South Korea amidst the North Korean KPA invasion.
- Assisting Nigerian forces in rescuing Prime Minister Samuel Abidoyo and subsequently rescuing technologist Alex Cos from the KVA in Lagos.
- Repelling a KVA assault on the Vekron Pacific Reactor and attempting to prevent a nuclear meltdown in Seattle, Washington, which fails and is part of a widespread KVA terrorist attack across the United States.
- Capturing KVA co-leader Dr. Pierre Danois in the abandoned city of Detroit with the assistance of the covert Sentinel Task Force.
- Assassinating KVA leader Joseph "Hades" Chkheidze in Santorini, Greece.
- Atlas MP attempt to kill defectors Ilona and Jack Mitchell as they escape from New Baghdad, Iraq.
- Destroying the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California to prevent the Third Fleet from leaving the bay after Jonathan Irons declares war on the governments of the world at the UN.
- Protecting Atlas carriers as they enter the San Francisco Bay with Manticore to deploy on military bases across California, however it fails due to the efforts of Sentinel Task Force.
- Defending New Baghdad from Sentinel Task Force and with the use of Manticore, nearly all of Sentinel is decimated and Atlas incarcerates the remaining survivors.
- Jonathan Irons (Founder, K.I.A.)
- Dr. Pierre Danois (KVA defected scientist)
- Jack Mitchell (Defected)
- Ilona (Defected)
- Gideon (Defected, M.I.A. in Exo Zombies)
- Carter (K.I.A.)
- Torres (K.I.A.)
- Rivers (K.I.A.)
- Juarez (K.I.A.)
- Michaels (K.I.A.)
- Drelick (K.I.A.)
- Oz - Janitor (K.I.A., Zombified, Cloned)
- Kahn - Executive (Formerly)
- Lilith - IT Specialist (Formerly)
- Decker - Security Guard (Formerly)
Call of Duty: Mobile (non-canon)
- Ether - Rescue and Relief
Vehicles, Weapons and Equipment
- T-600 "Titan" Tank
- Paladin VTOL
- Warbird Assault VTOL
- Sniper Drone
- Spider Tank
- T-740 Hovertank
- AK-12 (Hazmat suit soldiers in "Bio Lab" only)
- ARX-160 (Hazmat suit soldiers in "Bio Lab" only)
- MK14 (Hazmat suit soldiers in "Bio Lab" only)
- XMG (stated in the Advanced Soldier Manual)
- EPM3 (stated in the Advanced Soldier Manual)
- Ohm (in Exo Zombies only)
- Magnetron (in Exo Zombies only)
- Variable Grenade
- Smart Grenade
- Threat Grenade
- Smoke Grenade
- EMP Grenade (in Exo Zombies only)
- Semtex (in Exo Zombies only)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Call of Duty: Mobile
- Gideon is the Multiplayer announcer for the Atlas Corporation.
- This corporation, along with the Cordis Die organization from Call of Duty: Black Ops II, is featured in the Fight for Humanity event in Call of Duty: Mobile. Joining this faction will reward the player with a special frame, Nucleobase series camos, a rare variant of the Russian Merc, and the Atlas Corporation blueprint for the Cordite. This faction also won the event, and currently only the players who chose this faction has the ATV - Override camo.