Azhir Cave is a multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The map is designed for standard 6 vs 6 battles.
The map is set in a small Urzikstani village near an accessible cave, which was a stronghold for Al-Qatala in supplying weapon shipments. The map also features a downed UAV drone near the tower previously used by Coalition forces. Below the map is the area where the campaign mission Highway of Death took place.
- In the Multiplayer Reveal Trailer, the date for Azhir Cave Night is Day 7, 20:42:03
- When playing the night version of this map, the chickens at the Chicken Farm area aren't present.
- The chickens at the Chicken Farm can be killed.
- The village's name Alzillu Alsayf (Arabic: الزيلو السيف) roughly translates to "Summer Tail" in English.
- Azhir Cave is located above and behind Darus, which is located next to Farah's now dilapidated hometown.
- The campaign level can be viewed from the crash site zone of Azhir Cave.