The Ballistic Vest Duffel Bag is a "weapon" seen in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
When the player acquires and uses Ballistic Vests, the player switches to the Duffel Bag and is able to deploy it by pressing the 'fire' button.
- This is the only Point Streak (not counting Specialist Package) that is not affected by an active EMP when on the ground. This is becuase the duffel bag does not use electronics.
- The Duffel Bag can be destroyed after it has been deployed. It will burn away, unlike other equipment, even though it isn't destroyed by fire.
- SitRep highlights the Duffel Bag, except in the Wii version.
- Throwing this into the radius of a Trophy System will cause it to destroy the vests, potentially killing the player who threw the bag.
- An amusing effect of the duffel bag itself is that when equipped, if the player holding the duffel bag uses the melee attack, in first person it will look like a standard knife attack, but in third person, the player swings the duffel bag. Killing enemies with this makes the user appear as if they are bashing the enemy with the bag so hard that it kills them. A similar effect happens in Call of Duty: Ghosts, where meleeing with the Ammo Crate makes the user appear as if they are bashing enemies with the crate. This also happens with the Camera Spike in Call of Duty: Black Ops, where the user holds the camera spike in an extended position, akin to a large hammer.
- There is a small patch sewn into the bag that appears to be a bullet with a "NO" symbol over it, a circle with a cross through it.