- "Pump-action sonic shotgun. Employs a high decibel acoustic driver providing balanced stopping power and fire rate."
- — In-game description
Unlike its multiplayer varaint, the Banshee actively deafens and disorients enemies, weakening and killing them with sonic pulses as opposed to directly impacting them. This is evident in the weapon's single-player design, which accomodates a drum-like muzzle to reciprocate sonic waves. This design bears strong resemblance of its multiplayer epic variant, the "Siren".
When all side missions are completed, the Banshee unlocks the C6 Stun upgrade, which increases the deafening effect of the weapon to stun C6 units.
- Weapon Type - Shotgun
- Bullet Type - Sonic
- Special Features - Deafens Soldiers
The Banshee is unlocked at level 11.
- Reflex - Integral, Unlocked at weapon level 1.
- Trojan - Unlocked at weapon level 4.
- ELO - Unlocked at weapon level 7.
- Smart Shot - Unlocked at weapon level 10.
- Fusion Mag - Unlocked at weapon level 2.
- Laser Sight - Unlocked at weapon level 3.
- Quickdraw - Unlocked at weapon level 5.
- Suppressor - Unlocked at weapon level 6.
- Speaker Amp - Unlocked at weapon level 8.
- Foregrip - Unlocked at weapon level 9.
- Stock - Unlocked at weapon level 11.
|Blaze||File:Banshee Blaze Supply Drop Card IW.pngFile:Banshee Blaze MKII Supply Drop Card IW.png||N/A||Quartermaster Collection|
|Doppler||File:Banshee Doppler Supply Drop Card IW.pngFile:Banshee Doppler MKII Supply Drop Card IW.png||File:Sonic Boom Gun Perk Icon IW.png||4000|
|Siren||File:Banshee Siren Supply Drop Card IW.pngFile:Banshee Siren MKII Supply Drop Card IW.png||4000|
The Banshee is a wall weapon for almost every map. It can be bought for 750 points and deals a good amount of damage for a wall weapon. When upgraded twice, the weapon can easily kill until 28/29. The Siren variant provides more range and gives a bonus stun effect for your shots while maitaining the reliable damage whilst the Doppler variant provides a more strong option for combat, transforming it into a 3 round burst shotgun while sacrificing some range per shot. When playing it at Spaceland, a Banshee powered by the X-Quisite becomes a much more reliable weapon than most of the wall buys.