Bazaar is a multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare designed exclusively for the Gunfight mode. The Map was released on February 25th, 2020 as part of the Season Two of content for the game
The map takes place at an Urzikstani bazaar which appears to be affected by the war, as evidenced by some of the blown off walls and rubble.
- In the Season Two Gameplay Trailer, the date for Bazaar was Day 42, 10:33:12
- Unlike other maps in Modern Warfare, the outside of this map is not detailed, and consists of some low-poly buildings and a flat ground texture.
- The map appears to be set near Rammaza.
- In the center of the map and the out-of-bounds regions, there are stalls with hand grenade crates and mortar projectiles.
- The post-office found in the map has folded clothes instead.
- There is a stall called "Khan of Coppersmith" which has cooking utensils made of steel displayed.
- Outside of the map is a structure with two signboards hung in front of it which read "Hotel Airon" and "Omar's Automotive Repair". This building, along with parts of the map are seen in the mission Hunting Party.
- The minimap of Bazaar shows the Ruins section of Rammaza very close to it.