- "Quickly inflicting a lot of damage spawns a Wolf companion that fights alongside the player."
- — Description
Once bought, should the player manage to inflict a decent amount of damage within a small timeframe, a friendly Dire Wolf, named Luna, will spawn, signified by a whistling sound. Luna will follow the player with the perk and attack any nearby enemies. Luna will stay for about 45 seconds before despawning, signified by a howling sound. Afterwards, the perk needs to recharge for about 5 minutes before Luna can be spawned again.
When Blood Wolf Bite is set as the "Modifier" perk and the player has all of their other perks, whenever Luna kills an enemy, there is a chance it may drop one of three types of power-ups:
- A power-up that gives the player 10 points, signified as a miniature Bonus Points.
- A power-up that adds a slight amount of charge to the player's special weapon, signified as a miniature Full Power.
- A power-up that gives the player an extra magazine for all their weapons, signified as a miniature Max Ammo.
The power-ups can only be picked up by the player with the perk, and it only affects them.
- If the player has an active Pop Shocks Elixir, Luna will use up the charges for it.