- "Weapons satellite bombardment."
- — Scorestreak description.
Bombardment is an aerial missile attack scorestreak similar to the Mortar Team and Artillery killstreaks of previous games. When used, the player designated three spots on the map to be bombarded with missiles. The locations the player have chosen then present red annulus rings coupled with gigantic red lasers that originates from the chosen location to warn nearby players that the area is about to be bombarded with missiles.
Bombardment is useful for area denial capabilities, such as completely walling off a team from an objective or area.
- Flare (Rare): Missiles arrive faster, but do less damage.
- Tempest (Legendary): Higher score cost (925 before Persistence), but allows for a fourth area to be marked.
- Doomsday (Epic): Upon use, automatically marks and bombards the current location of each enemy player.