- "Explosions won't get you down!"
- — Tagline
Bombstoppers is a Candy Perk in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Zombies. The perk allows complete negation of explosive damage and fall damage towards the player. It is similar to PhD Flopper from Treyarch's Zombies mode.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Zombies in Spaceland - In the Kepler System, directly past the Alligator Head, near an Erad wall purchase, three barriers, the Chromosphere trap and a Magic Wheel spawn.
- Rave in the Redwoods - In the swamp area between the Thunderbird Amphitheater and the Adventure Course.
- Shaolin Shuffle - Beneath a stairway leading to the side door of the Inferno Club. In the same alleyway where Mule Munchies is located.
- Attack of the Radioactive Thing - In the motel area, to the right of the staircase by the blueprints for the Mind Control Device.
- The Beast from Beyond - In the Ops Center, to the right of the staircase that leads up to the control room.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Bombstoppers appears as a small yellow and purple vending machine. Bombstoppers candy can be seen in the window to the machine. There is a very distinct bright purple and yellow insignia on the top of the machine resembling a purple shield with a yellow bomb containing the nuclear symbol. The name of the perk is shown in large, gold letters underneath the shield insignia. Underneath the name of the machine is a small part of the machine with a paint job similar to hazard tape. There is a coin inserting compartment to the right side of the machine.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite selling the same product, the machine's slots have two different values - $3.50 and $4.50.
- According to the box, a box of Bombstoppers weighs 6 ounces or 170 grams.
- The name of the perk refers to a pun between the names of the candy Gobstoppers and the word "Bomb".
- The name also refers to perk's effect of the negation of explosive damage upon the player.
- The insignia of the shield and the nuclear symbol refer to the perk's effect of negating explosive damage upon the player.
- Amongst the area around the machine, there are empty boxes of Bombstoppers.
- The boxes have text on them saying "The Explosive-Proof Candy" and a box design involving hazard tape. There are also pictures of bombs amongst the box.
- Upon the back of the box there is a barcode and an ingredients list. The barcode number is 8161715131019. This is a reference to the popular 1980s song Tommy Tutone - Jenny, better known as 867-5309, which is what number is created after removing all the ones from the barcode (8161715131019).
- The ingredients are:
- Unicorn Hair
- Alkali Battery Shavings
- Dave's Ointment
- Knife Particles
- Sweet Chocolate
- Elephant Bone
- Peppermint Oil
- Corn Syrup
- Corn Syrup's Cousin
- Food Starch
- Corn Syrup's Cousin's Roommate's Brother's Secretary
- The ingredients are: