Like previous shields, the player must find three parts in order to craft the shield.
Part 1 (Bull)
- Inside Ra Altar Room, to the right of the gong.
- Inside Ra Altar Room, next to the wall gun, laying on the pillar
- Inside Ra Altar Room, around the corner between two pillars.
Part 2 (Spear)
- Inside Zeus Altar Room, around the corner, next to the statues feet.
- Inside Zeus Tower: Entrance, next to the ascending stairs, in the hand of the statue.
- Inside Zeus Tower: Bath Room, on the shelf with the portrait background above.
Part 3 (Plate)
- Inside Odin Altar Room, around the corner laid next to a barrel of spears.
- Inside Odin Tower: Entrance, in the shield rack in the bottom left corner.
- Inside Odin Tower: Cauldron, resting against a wooden pillar.
Once all three parts have been collected, the player can assemble it at a worktable in The Pit.
- The origin the name comes from the torture device of the same name which are often are built to depict a bull in design.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.