- "Keep a sharp eye out through the dense, overcast city streets in set at Berlin's historic Brandenburg Gate"
- — Call of Duty HQ
Breach is a multiplayer map in Call of Duty: World at War. It is a medium sized map with several buildings and is set in the Nazi occupied streets of Berlin around the Brandenburg Gate. In the middle of the map, it is fairly open therefore giving quite a lot of exposure to the player. To the sides there are many buildings in which one can enter and they provide great sniping positions and hiding places.
This map was released with Map Pack 3 on August 6, 2009.
- On spectator mode, if one goes to the library building and looks behind it there is a light bulb sticking out of the wall.
- The Reichstag Building can be seen near the outskirts of the map.
- The flags hanging off the gate have a Iron Cross on instead of a Swastika.
- On some of the walls the bullet holes form the number 5.