- "Escape your captors, find information about your location, and radio the Allies with your position."
- — Mission description
"Breaking Free" is the second level in Call of Duty: Black Ops (Nintendo DS). In the level the player, as Sgt. Michael Shaw, must escape a makeshift Cuban prison, after freeing themselves and killing the Cuban interrogator.
- There is light coming from the windows, but it is night time outside.
- The door to the cell block closes after recovering the documents.
- The "documents" the player must recover before using the radio is actually just a map of the prison, not showing the location of the prison.
- The large fan does not cast shadows.
- After killing the soldier that the prisoner insults, approaching the prisoner will result in him saying: "It wasn't me, here...her with other guy".
- One of the various posters in the prison shows a bearded man.
| ||The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
Please expand the article as well as you can!