Call of Duty Wiki
Advertisement
Call of Duty Wiki

Call of Duty

Unlike later games, British soldiers in Call of Duty and Call of Duty: United Offensive have a predetermined rank for each name as opposed to having a randomly generated rank that is combined with their name. Privates have their rank incorrectly abbreviated to the American "Pvt." rather than the correct British abbreviation of "Pte.".

  • Pvt. Abbott
  • Pvt. Ackroyd
  • Pvt. Adams
  • Pvt. Anderson
  • Pvt. Astor
  • Pvt. Baker
  • Pvt. Bartlett
  • Pvt. Beck
  • Pvt. Bell
  • Pvt. Bishop
  • Pvt. Blair
  • Sgt. Boon
  • Pvt. Bowen
  • Pvt. Boyd
  • Pvt. Boyle
  • Pvt. Bremner
  • Pvt. Brest
  • Pvt. Brocklebank
  • Pvt. Brown
  • Pvt. Browne
  • Pvt. Burke
  • Pvt. Burns
  • Pvt. Burton
  • Pvt. Buttler
  • Pvt. Byrne
  • Pvt. Caldwell
  • Pvt. Carlyle
  • Pvt. Carroll
  • Pvt. Carter
  • Pvt. Carver
  • Pvt. Clarke
  • Pvt. Collins
  • Pvt. Coltrane
  • Pvt. Compton
  • Pvt. Connery
  • Pvt. Connolly
  • Pvt. Connor
  • Pvt. Cook
  • Pvt. Cotterhill
  • Pvt. DeWitt
  • Pvt. Donnely
  • Pvt. Dowd
  • Pvt. Dowton
  • Pvt. Eadie
  • Pvt. Farmer
  • Pvt. Figg
  • Pvt. Fitzgerald
  • Pvt. Fitzroy
  • Pvt. Fleming
  • Pvt. Fletcher
  • Pvt. Flynn
  • Pvt. Grant
  • Pvt. Griffin
  • Pvt. Hamilton
  • Sgt. Hansell
  • Pvt. Harris
  • Pvt. Harrison
  • Pvt. Hawksford
  • Sgt. Heacock
  • Pvt. Heath
  • Pvt. Henderson
  • Pvt. Hodge
  • Pvt. Holmes
  • Pvt. Hopkins
  • Pvt. Horrocks
  • Pvt. Hoyt
  • Pvt. Hughes
  • Pvt. James
  • Pvt. Jones
  • Pvt. Kennedy
  • Pvt. Kent
  • Pvt. Kidd
  • Pvt. Kieran
  • Pvt. Kilgour
  • Pvt. Kilpatrick
  • Pvt. Law
  • Pvt. Leaver
  • Pvt. Lennox
  • Pvt. Lewis
  • Pvt. Liddell
  • Pvt. Lindsay
  • Pvt. Lipton
  • Pvt. Livingstone
  • Pvt. Macdonald
  • Pvt. Mackintosh
  • Pvt. MacLeod
  • Pvt. Major
  • Pvt. Matthews
  • Pvt. Maxwell
  • Pvt. McDiarmid
  • Pvt. McGregor
  • Pvt. McQuarrie
  • Pvt. McWilliams
  • Pvt. Miller
  • Pvt. Mitchell
  • Pvt. Montgomery
  • Pvt. Moore
  • Pvt. Moriarty
  • Pvt. Murphy
  • Sgt. Murphy
  • Pvt. Murray
  • Pvt. Neeson
  • Pvt. Nestor
  • Pvt. Nolan
  • Pvt. Peacock
  • Pvt. Pearce
  • Pvt. Plumber
  • Pvt. Pritchard
  • Pvt. Quinn
  • Pvt. Rankin
  • Pvt. Reed
  • Pvt. Ricketts
  • Pvt. Riley
  • Pvt. Ritchie
  • Pvt. Rockhill
  • Pvt. Rogers
  • Pvt. Ross
  • Pvt. Ross
  • Pvt. Rothes
  • Pvt. Ryan
  • Pvt. Shea
  • Pvt. Smith
  • Pvt. Sherman
  • Pvt. Statham
  • Pvt. Stevenson
  • Pvt. Stewart
  • Pvt. Sullivan
  • Pvt. Sweeney
  • Pvt. Tennyson
  • Pvt. Thompson
  • Pvt. Veale
  • Pvt. Walcroft
  • Pvt. Wallace
  • Pvt. Walsh
  • Pvt. Watson
  • Pvt. Watt
  • Pvt. Weisz
  • Pvt. Wells
  • Pvt. Welsh
  • Pvt. White
  • Pvt. Williamson

Call of Duty: United Offensive

  • Pvt. Meeker
  • Pvt. Mandel
  • Pvt. Ruth
  • Sgt. Condon
  • Pvt. Mabilliard
  • Pvt. Brinkley
  • Pvt. Young
  • Pvt. Kneebush
  • Pvt. Hartman
  • Pvt. Intamin
  • Pvt. Brookhyser
  • Pvt. Dinn
  • Pvt. Toomer
  • Pvt. Soiko
  • Pvt. Battaglia
  • Pvt. Hart
  • Pvt. McFarlane
  • Pvt. Wiley
  • Pvt. Checketts
  • Pvt. Soucy
  • Pvt. Berman
  • Pvt. Feltrin
  • Pvt. Jessup
  • Pvt. Snyder
  • Pvt. Alton
  • Pvt. Montu
  • Pvt. Smedsted
  • Pvt. Wozny
  • Pvt. Lasister
  • Sgt. Malamed
  • Pvt. Falk

Call of Duty 2

If a soldier's character model has been fixed to a Private's model, they will be a private. If their model is fixed to a Corporal's, they will be a Corporal. Otherwise, a randomly generated soldier has a 50% to be a Private, a 30% chance to be a Corporal, and a 20% chance to be a Sergeant. The incorrect "Pvt." abbreviation remains.

  • Abbot
  • Adams
  • Bartlett
  • Boon
  • Boyd
  • Boyle
  • Bremner
  • Carlyle
  • Carver
  • Cheek
  • Clarke
  • Collins
  • Compton
  • Connolly
  • Cook
  • Dowd
  • Field
  • Field
  • Fleming
  • Fletcher
  • Flynn
  • Grant
  • Greaves
  • Griffen
  • Harris
  • Harrison
  • Heath
  • Henderson
  • Hopkins
  • Hoyt
  • Kent
  • Lewis
  • Lipton
  • MacDonald
  • Maxwell
  • McQuarrie
  • Miller
  • Mitchell
  • Moore
  • Murphy
  • Murray
  • Pearce
  • Plumber
  • Pritchard
  • Rankin
  • Reed
  • Riley
  • Ritchie
  • Ross
  • Roth
  • Smith
  • Statham
  • Stevenson
  • Stuart
  • Sullivan
  • Thompson
  • Wallace
  • Wallcroft
  • Wells
  • Welsh

Call of Duty 3

Privates are now referred to by the correct "Pte." abbreviation and there is now a chance of soldiers having the rank of Lance Corporal (abbreviated in-game to "L/Cpl."). These names and ranks are also used for the Canadian forces that appear in-game.

  • Adams
  • Alain
  • Alex
  • Alfeche
  • Anthony
  • Avare
  • Ball
  • Bak
  • Bannock
  • Barnes
  • Beaucage
  • Bertrand
  • Blundell
  • Bower
  • Bonner
  • Brigner
  • Bunting
  • Carter
  • Campanella
  • Chaloux
  • Chamberlan
  • Chamberland
  • Cooper
  • Crowder
  • Dennis
  • Denny
  • Douglas
  • Dickinson
  • Didier
  • Dywer
  • Edelstein
  • Farrely
  • Faulkenbury
  • Fleury
  • Flint
  • Forgy
  • Garnett
  • Gilbert
  • Glimes
  • Gonzalez
  • Grace
  • Griffith
  • Goody
  • Hutchinson
  • Johnson
  • Kates
  • Kimberling
  • King
  • Krauss
  • Lambert
  • Lamprect
  • Lang
  • Lapierre
  • Le Tissier
  • Leslie
  • Livingstone
  • Luyties
  • Mack
  • Maestas
  • Maestos
  • Matthews
  • McKesson
  • Mitton
  • Moditch
  • Morenay
  • Olson
  • Pastore
  • Peterson
  • Picard
  • Pierro
  • Plant
  • Provost
  • Ralya
  • Richardson
  • Rodrigue
  • Royston
  • Rutherford
  • Rutledge
  • Sasser
  • Sarazin
  • Sarellano
  • Scarborough
  • Schnoover
  • Snider
  • Slayback
  • St. Coeur
  • Steamer
  • Toulouse
  • Taunton
  • Theyer
  • Tietu
  • Tuey
  • Victor
  • Vento
  • Warren
  • Whitney
  • Williams

Call of Duty: World at War

Throwing Knife menu icon MW3.png
The subject matter of this article was cut from the final version of a Call of Duty game.

Despite being cut from the game, randomly generated names were still included in the _names.gsc file.[1]

Generic

  • Abbot
  • Bartlett
  • Boyd
  • Boyle
  • Bremner
  • Carlyle
  • Carver
  • Clarke
  • Collins
  • Compton
  • Connolly
  • Cook
  • Dowd
  • Field
  • Fleming
  • Fletcher
  • Flynn
  • Greaves
  • Griffin
  • Harrison
  • Hopkins
  • Hoyt
  • Kent
  • Lewis
  • Lipton
  • Macdonald
  • Maxwell
  • McQuarrie
  • Mitton
  • Murray
  • Pearce
  • Pierro
  • Plumber
  • Pritchard
  • Rankin
  • Ritchie
  • Roth
  • Statham
  • Stevenson
  • Sullivan
  • Thompson
  • Veale
  • Wallace
  • Wallcroft
  • Wells
  • Welsh

Development Team

  • Adams
  • Gascoine
  • Houston

Friends

  • Alexander
  • Baker
  • Browne
  • DiCarlo
  • Dilley
  • Duffy
  • Galbraith
  • Gregory
  • Hunter
  • Jones
  • MacKriell
  • Mckenzie
  • Salem

References

  1. _names.gsc, Call of Duty: World at War files
Advertisement