|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
Buildables are a special mechanic featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops II , Call of Duty: Black Ops III and Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Buildables were first seen in "Five" in Call of Duty: Black Ops where the player had to find a switch for the traps. In Black Ops II, buildables require parts that are located throughout a map, and in order to build it, players must place the parts onto work benches specific to each buildable.
- Ballistic Shield
- Kraken Upgrade Station
- Tower of Babble (75/Silver) - In TranZit, obey the voices.
- Undead Man's Party Bus (15/Bronze) - In TranZit, complete all additions to the bus in 1 game.
- Standard Equipment May Vary (25/Bronze ) - In TranZit, acquire 4 different equippable items in 1 game.
- Happy Hour (10/Bronze) - In TranZit, buy 2 different perks before turning on the power.
- Vertigoner (10/Bronze) - In Die Rise, fling 10 zombies in one game.
- Slippery When Undead (15/Bronze) - In Die Rise, kill 5 zombies with a single shot from the Sliquifier.
- Acid Drip (20/Bronze) - In Mob of the Dead, convert a weapon using a kit.
- Playing with Power (30/Bronze ) - In Origins, build all elemental staffs in one game.
- Master Wizard (40/Bronze) - In Origins, wield all the ultimate staffs in one game.
- Strike! (25/Bronze) - In Shadows of Evil, use the rocket shield attack to kill at least 10 zombies in one burst.
- Not Big Enough (20/Bronze) - In Der Eisendrache, trap and kill a Panzersoldat using the Ragnarok DG-4.
- Time to Slam (15/Bronze) - In Der Eisendrache, revive two players protected by the Ragnarok DG-4.