- "Burger Town patties are never cooked in a microwave! Only the finest skillets are used to make the burger-licious meat we put inside our customers!"
- — Burger Town Employee Handbook
Burger Town (also stylized as Burgertown, and Бургер Град in Verdansk) is a fast food restaurant chain appearing in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone as well as Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. Its logo is available as a weapon accessory in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
- 1 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- 2 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- 3 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- 5 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- 6 Menu
- 7 Trivia
- 8 References
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
The restaurant appears in the campaign levels "No Russian", "Wolverines!", and "Second Sun", as well as the Special Ops levels Body Count, Homeland Security, and Terminal. It also appears in the multiplayer level Terminal, while near the food court. In the restaurant, the player can see the screens and cash registers, as well as viewing the kitchen.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Burger Town is found in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 located in the map Arkaden and outside the map Downturn, as well as Terminal. Unlike in Modern Warfare 2, the sign for Burger Town in Terminal is written in Russian instead of English, since the setting is Zakhaev International Airport in Russia.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Several Burger Town restaurants appear in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Most of them can be found in Verdansk as "Бургер Град" in Special Ops Operations and Ground War maps. A Burger Town restaurant also appears in Crash as "Burger لذيذ". A Burger Town location also appears in Al-Raab Airbase.
A 2019 promotion for the real-life food delivery service Grubhub allowed players of Modern Warfare to obtain several cosmetic items related to Burger Town, such as a calling card and a charm modeled after Bubby.
Call of Duty: Warzone
Like in Modern Warfare, several Burger Town restaurants can be found in Verdansk in Call of Duty: Warzone.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
In CIA Safehouse E9, Lazar is seen wearing a Burger Town shirt with a gun holster. During Redlight, Greenlight, in the training area that resembles a generic American town for the Spetsnaz, a Burger Town restaurant is seen and Bubby can say different phrases, and Woods can remark on it.
The menu at Burger Town is as follows:
Burgers, Sandwiches, Specials
|Burger Town Classic Burger||Similar to Burger King's Whopper.||$5.99||Drink and fries|
|Classic Chicken Sandwich||Ground chicken patty, breaded and fried on a hard roll, with lettuce and tomato.||$5.69||Drink and fries|
|Crispy Chicken Burger||Cut of chicken breast, batter fried, and served with lettuce and tomato on a sesame seed bun.||$4.99||Drink and fries|
|Crispy Fish Sandwich||Similar to McDonald's Fillet O Fish, only on hard roll.||$4.99||Drink and fries|
|Burger Town Chicken Tenders||12 pcs, fried chicken breast slices. Similar to Burger King's King Nugget and McDonald's Chicken Mcnuggets.||$4.99||Drink and fries|
|Grilled Chicken Burger||Same as Crispy chicken burger, only grilled instead of fried.||$4.69||Drink and fries|
|Burger Town Double Burger||Same as Classic Burger, with 2 patties and slices of cheese||$5.29||Drink and fries|
|Burger Town Special Burger||2 Burger Patties, with lettuce and tomato on white bread||$5.69||Drink and fries|
|Double Chili Time Bomb||A chili sandwich||$7.25|
|Veggie Supreme||A hamburger patty with lettuce, tomato, pickes, and chopped onion||$12.25|
|Meaty Tieg with Cheese||$10.75|
|BBQ Cheeseburger||Staff pick.||$11.25|
|Fish Meal Burger||$11.45|
|Bacon Fest Burger||Similar to burger king's bacon king||$13.05|
Fries and Onion Rings
|ADIL's Apple Pie||$3.09|
|BURCAK's Sundae Shake||$3.19|
|SAMI's Sundae Pie||$3.09|
|Shepherd's Garden Salad||$3.69|
|Grilled Chicken Salad||$4.09|
|Burger Town Omelette Sandwich||$3.59|
|Bacon Omelette Sandwich||$3.79|
|Burger Town Brownies||$2.19|
|Burger Town Cornflakes and Milk||$2.99|
|Sodas and Soft Drinks||$1.49|
|Chocolate Lowfat Milk||$2.89|
|Longlife Spring Water||$2.49|
There is also a special offer on a the restaurant where if two kids meals are bought for $5, a poster is given for free.
- Burger Town, while believed to be a parody of popular fast food restaurant Burger King, actually existed.
- The Burger Town logo can be unlocked as an emblem for the player's multiplayer callsign by completing the Master Chef III challenge: kill 20 enemies with cooked grenades.
- In "Second Sun", there is a bus advertisement for Burger Town near the Eisenhower Building.
- There was a recreation of Burger Town at the Call of Duty XP event which is featured as a legitimate fast food restaurant.
- In the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Defiance level "Clean Up", there are many Burger Town posters.
- Shepherd's Garden Salad is a reference to Shepherd.
- The Burger Town logo on Bubby's chest resembles Burger King's old logo.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is the first time Burger Town has ever appeared inside a Black Ops (series) game