|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
|Call of Duty: Mobile|
The icon for Call of Duty: Mobile.
|Developer(s)||Timi Studio Group|
|Publisher(s)||Activision (Global) |
Tencent Holdings (China)
Garena Interactive Holding (Southeast Asia and Taiwan) 
|Released||Closed Alpha (Australia only): December 15th, 2018 |
Closed Beta (India only): May 16th, 2019
Closed Beta (Australia only): June 10th, 2019
Action horror (Zombies)
Call of Duty: Mobile (formerly known as Call of Duty: Legends of War) is a free mobile first-person shooter that was released first in Closed Alpha in December 15th, 2018 for Android systems only in Australia .
In March 18th, 2019, Activision officially announced the game, now called Call of Duty: Mobile. The game would be released still in 2019 in the selected regions . It will launch officially for all mobile platforms at a later, unspecified date .
Similarly to Call of Duty: Online, Call of Duty: Mobile is intended to be a collection of nearly every element of Call of Duty, including characters, weapons and maps from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, and a Battle Royale mode similar to the Blackout mode from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
On May 16th, 2019, closed beta was introduced to the Android platform. India was the first country to gain access to the beta, being able to test multiplayer initially . On May 19th, 2019, Battle Royale mode was added . The Closed beta in India ended in June 6th, 2019 . In June 10th, 2019, the Closed Beta starts exclusively in Australia .
Call of Duty: Mobile's multiplayer will feature classic, "boots on the ground" gameplay that fans have come to love, and will also feature various fan-favorite weapons across every Call of Duty title. No brand-new maps have been announced yet, but the multiplayer will feature previously showcased maps, such as Hijacked, Nuketown, Crash, and Firing Range.
The medals awarded in multiplayer are based off of the medals from Call of Duty: Black Ops II. A tactical nuke is also achievable with 30 kills.
Zombies returns in Call of Duty: Mobile, and rather than featuring a traditional, round-based mode, instead features various linear missions that can be completed in a few minutes.
At launch, the missions will encompass a map based off of the Call of Duty: Black Ops II map; Green Run.
The Battle Royale mode makes a return in Call of Duty: Mobile. The mode features 3 gamemodes, 1-player, 2-players and 4-players modes. One map is available during the Closed Beta, called Isolated, and features several locations from the Black Ops and Modern Warfare series.
Players can also choose between two camera type, a third person camera called TPP Shot Mode or a first person camera called FPP Shot Mode.
- ↑ http://bit.ly/2YASHS7 (Garena official announcement)
- ↑ https://charlieintel.com/new-call-of-duty-legends-of-war-mobile-game-launches-on-android-in-select-regions/49899/
- ↑ https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-03/Announcing-Call-of-Duty-Mobile-coming-to-the-west-on-Android-and-iOS
- ↑ https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/1107799516164448261
- ↑ https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-05/Call-of-Duty-Mobile-Fresh-Intel-A-Preview-of-Whats-to-Come
- ↑ https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-05/Call-of-Duty-Mobile-Further-Intel-A-First-Look-into-Call-of-Duty-Mobiles-Battle-Royale-Mode
- ↑ https://twitter.com/CODMobileLeaks/status/1136483438943510528
- ↑ https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-06/Call-of-Duty-Mobile-Future-Intel-Questions-Answered-about-the-Beta-Tests-to-Come