|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
Call of Duty: Mobile (formerly known as Call of Duty: Legends of War) is a free mobile first-person shooter that was released first in Closed Alpha on December 15th, 2018 for Android systems only in Australia .
On March 18th, 2019, Activision officially announced the game, now called Call of Duty: Mobile  . In September 18th, 2019, a release date has been announced and the game was released worldwide on October 1st, 2019 . At launch, the game was not available in Belgium, mainland China and Vietnam.
Similarly to Call of Duty: Online, Call of Duty: Mobile is intended to be a collection of nearly every element of Call of Duty, including characters, weapons, and maps from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Call of Duty: Black Ops III, and a Battle Royale mode similar to the Blackout mode from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
On May 16th, 2019, closed beta was introduced to the Android platform. India was the first country to gain access to the beta, being able to test multiplayer initially . On May 19th, 2019, Battle Royale mode was added . The Closed beta in India ended in June 6th, 2019 . In June 10th, 2019, the Closed Beta starts exclusively in Australia . On June 14th, the IOS beta was released. The Closed beta in Australia ended in July 3th, 2019 . In September 16th, 2019, the Closed Beta starts exclusively in Southeast Asia countries and Taiwan . The Closed beta in Southeast Asia countries and Taiwan ended in September 26th, 2019 . In September 25th, 2019, the Closed Beta starts exclusively in Korea. The Closed beta in Korea ended in September 27th, 2019 .
On July 18th, 2019, a soft launch began and the first countries that had access were Canada and Australia . On August 15th, 2019, Peru was the new country added in the soft launch.
Call of Duty: Mobile's multiplayer features classic, "boots on the ground" gameplay that fans have come to love, and also features various fan-favorite weapons across almost every Call of Duty title. No brand-new maps have been released yet, but the multiplayer includes previously showcased maps, such as Hijacked, Nuketown, Crash, and Firing Range.
The medals awarded in multiplayer are based on the medals from Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
Currently, only select scorestreaks are available;
A tactical nuke is also achievable with 20 weapon kills.
In an early build of Call of Duty: Mobile (while it was still known as Call of Duty: Legends of War), the Zombies mode featured various linear missions that can be completed in a few minutes instead of the usual round-based gameplay.
In this build, the missions were based off of the Call of Duty: Black Ops II map; Green Run.
However, it has been speculated that Zombies mode will be completely revamped prior to its release.
The Battle Royale mode makes a return in Call of Duty: Mobile. The mode features 3 game modes, 1-player, 2-players and 4-players modes. One map is available at launch, called Isolated, which features several locations from the Black Ops and Modern Warfare series.
Players can also choose between two camera type, a third person camera called TPP Shot Mode or a first person camera called FPP Shot Mode. When you first begin Battle Royale, you’re presented with a quick overview detailing the important game details, designed to get you into the action as quickly as possible, but with an overall understanding of the actions to undertake and the threats to face.
Within Battle Royale, there are six classes that the player can choose between at the start of the game that each have unique attributes, including equipment and a perk that are only available for that class.
The classes include:
- Scout - Sensor Dart and Tracker
- Clown - Toy Bomb and Anti-zombie
- Medic - Medical Station and Medic
- Ninja - Grapple Hook and Dead Silence
- Defender - Transform Shield and Reinforced
- Mechanic - EMP Drone and Engineer
Only one player per squad or duo can select a class, forcing each person to select a different one. Each classes' equipment can be customized with camouflages as well, just like guns and vehicles.
|Gun||Type||Fire mode||Damage||Fire rate||Accuracy||Range||
|Type 25||Assault Rifle||auto||55||70||45||40||60||54|
|M4LMG||Light Machine Gun||auto||60||55||60||45||40||52|
|RPD||Light Machine Gun||auto||65||65||40||50||40||52|
|S36||Light Machine Gun||auto||75||75||35||50||40||55|
|UL736||Light Machine Gun||auto||70||60||45||55||40||54|
|Aric .50||Sniper Rifle||bolt-action||85||30||60||95||50||64|
|DL Q33||Sniper Rifle||bolt-action||90||15||60||95||50||61|
|M21 EBR||Sniper Rifle||semi-atuo||80||35||60||95||45||63|
|HG 40||Submachine Gun||auto||75||40||60||40||75||58|
|Gun||Type||Fire mode||Damage||Fire rate||Accuracy||Range||Mobility||Average|
Global Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.activision.callofduty.shooter
Southeast Asia and Taiwan Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.garena.game.codm
Korea Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.tmgp.kr.codm
Global App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1287282214
Southeast Asia and Taiwan App Store: https://apps.apple.com/my/app/call-of-duty-mobile-garena/id1465688043
- ↑ https://twitter.com/CODMobile_ES/status/1150796807909400576
- ↑ http://bit.ly/2YASHS7 (Garena official announcement)
- ↑ https://charlieintel.com/new-call-of-duty-legends-of-war-mobile-game-launches-on-android-in-select-regions/49899/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/1107799516164448261
- ↑ https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-03/Announcing-Call-of-Duty-Mobile-coming-to-the-west-on-Android-and-iOS
- ↑ https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-09/Announcement-Call-of-Duty-Mobile-launches-on-October-1
- ↑ https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/1180108490024599553
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-activision-call-of-duty/call-of-duty-mobile-smashes-records-with-100-million-downloads-in-first-week-idUSKBN1WN190
- ↑ https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-05/Call-of-Duty-Mobile-Fresh-Intel-A-Preview-of-Whats-to-Come
- ↑ https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-05/Call-of-Duty-Mobile-Further-Intel-A-First-Look-into-Call-of-Duty-Mobiles-Battle-Royale-Mode
- ↑ https://twitter.com/CODMobileLeaks/status/1136483438943510528
- ↑ https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-06/Call-of-Duty-Mobile-Future-Intel-Questions-Answered-about-the-Beta-Tests-to-Come
- ↑ https://twitter.com/CODMobileLeaks/status/1145974635256832000
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/B2yQAzgBLOr/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/B200LwDAsLg/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/codmkr/status/1177057167448268800
- ↑ https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-07/Call-of-Duty-Mobile-Incoming-Intel-Player-Progression-and-Ranking-Questions-Answered