The following is a list of the current updates/patches available for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- Fix to stop hangs and lags for PCs with Intel GMA 4500MHD Graphics Card.
- Optimization for PCs with Intel GMA 4500MHD Graphics Card.
- This update fixes problems with the Stimulus Package that some users have experienced.
- When using One Man Army Perk, the One Man Army secondary replacement is no longer switchable.
- In Hardcore Headquarters, when choosing Rangers, the Voice-over will not say Global Thermonuclear War.
- This fix also made it possible to play as Rangers in ranked playlists.
- In ranked match, the kick option is removed.
- When matchmaking, there's more chance to find a match geographically closer to the player.
- Pave Low now adds to the player's deathstreak.
- Sentry Gun, Emergency Airdrop, and Care Package marker sprint speed was reduced.
- A glitch that resulted in infinite Care Packages was fixed.
- Sentry Gun placement glitches in which one could be placed inside walls was fixed.
- The Model 1887 used with Bling had the range reduced to that of the Akimbo Model 1887 without Bling.
- A few 'elevator' glitches were fixed.
- Various XP hacks were also fixed.
- Wall hacks fixed.
- The Model 1887 Akimbo's (when not used with Bling) range was severely reduced; about to that of the Ranger, which have the least range.
- Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.
- Fixes to prevent various XP hacks (including the prevention of negative XP).
- The Javelin glitch is fixed.
- A glitch which allowed players to have 3 guns was fixed.