Doesn't really deserves to have its own page. Info is mostly covered in the page Crossbow, and it's simply a function to the weapon itself, and not an attachment or something.
Delete — Seeing as we don't have a page called 'Bullets' or 'RPG Rockets', I don't know why we have this. After giving the page a quick read through, it's clear that all info on there should be on the Crossbow page (if it isn't already). The only time this is actually used as an attachment is during WMD, with the normal bolts being the default ammo for that level, but they otherwise serve as the default ammo everywhere else. And the stats for the bolt are on, or should be on the Crossbow page. We don't have a separate page for specific projectiles so I don't understand why this is any different.10:09, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
- The article should be kept however, as it is like an attachment in Black Ops, as the player switches between normal and explosive bolts. And when the player selects explosive tips, it will say Crossbow Explosive Tip. 14:39, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
Keep — What? Why delete this article, it's perfectly fine as it is, right? There is no other page with this info on it, and the Explosive bolt appears in multiple places in the Black ops series...09:50, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
- If the article doesn't cover everything then I'd say merge. In my opinion this case is similar to that of the buckshot ammo for the Titus-6. --Ultimate94ninja (talk) 12:02, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
- But the Titus-6 is an entirely separate weapon, it may use explosive rounds, but they are not the same, or worthy of the merger you propose, all the information about THOSE shots are on the Titus-6 page, and the Explosive bolt should be kept apart from it, for a kickoff, the Titus has Orange bolts, so you'd probably be better saying on the Titus page. "These shots are similar to the Explosive Bolts used by the Crossbow. 12:20, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Even then, the Titus is still a separate weapon, with a buckshot ATTACHMENT, as does the crossbow, it has a Explosive Bolt ATTACHMENT. When you see other pages that have their Attachments listed on the same page, there would be no point moving them all. Keep the Titus with the shotgun as an attachment and keep the Explosive bolt separate from the crossbow, unless merging it into said article would be a better course. That is the most acceptable change, Expbolt>Crossbow, acceptable, but unnecessary as for the Titus, it has the buckshot attachments already on the page, so no merger or separate page is needed, even more so because it only appears in one title, as opposed to the Expbolt, appearing in 2 + Zombies.
- 13:07, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
Keep — Even though the attachment is in most situations built into the gun, it is still technically an attachment and deserves a page. If we were to merge this, then that completely defeats the purpose we have for having pages like Hyper-Velocity Rounds that only appear integrated into one weapon. The page has enough info, and as far as showing available attachments on the weapon, it should stay. 15:27, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
Keep — Per Anti and Dave.06:28, June 29, 2014 (UTC)
Keep — Per Legos.16:33, August 31, 2014 (UTC)
Comment — I think it is time to close this AFD. Mostly support for keeping the article, and it has been around long enough.01:15, August 27, 2014 (UTC)