The nominator (The_capoe123): I nominate Phasing Zombie to be deleted. Phasing Zombies are just Crawler Zombies that teleport. They have only that one minor difference, so therefore Phasing Zombies should not have its own page. They both explode upon death, appear in groups, have the same damage, etc. The only difference is the teleporting. I believe that it should just be a sub-catagory on the Crawler Zombie page.
Delete — As nominator. [The Capoe] 12:50, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment — Shouldn't you place your votes in the merge section then?
- Comment — Well it's not like there's a lot that's going to be deleted. Just add to the page that they appear in Moon and teleport this time around. /*\_Capoe_/*\ 17:20, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
Keep — That's like Saying we should delete the Napalm zombie page. "Oh, there just zombies that blow up. That's the only difference." Phasing zombies also do less damage than crawlers. They don't explode when shot all the time, and never explode in space. Sounds like enough differances. Phasing zombies are different than Crawler Zombies and I think they should have their own page. --Rebel Hunter 19:15, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment — That's a poor example. Napalm zombie has more health, can kill you instantly, moves slower than regular zombies, and a bunch of other things. Phasers do the exact same damage, they don't explode outside where there is no air (then again, how could anything explode when there is no air?), so the ONLY difference is the teleporting.
- Comment — Very poor example, which made no sense at all.
- And Saying that was a very poor wast of time. You make no sense at all. They DO NOT do the same damage so at least know what you are talking about before critisizing. They also don't even explode all the time WHILE IN THE SPACE STATION WITH AIR. Do Crawlers in Kino teleport? NO, they are not the same type of zombie. They are differant than crawlers and should have a seperate page. The amout of differances shoulden't matter. Rebel Hunter 00:26, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
Keep — Phasing Zombies are a different type of zombie its like saying a variation for the original nazi zombie like as he said Napalm Zombies should be deleted and put into one article. This is a variation and as such should be left as it has enough differences for it to be unique. (Jererulz 22:40, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment — Do Napalm Zombies look exactly the same as a regular zombie? No, so it shouldn't be deleted/merged(there are many more examples, but i'm not going to go into a lot of detail). If you both think you're so right, put an AFD template on that page, and see what everyone else thinks. If not, then your argument is invalid.
Merge — lets just merge it now, and not have to deal with adding the info after the article has been deleted17:35, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
Merge — I agree, they are sort of a sub type of crawlers, as they are hugely similar. Mezarool 22:31, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
Merge — Needs to be merged.
Merge — Merging is just the simplest way without any complications. J3VT 17:23, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
Merge — Agreed, there is barely enough information to keep the page as it is, look at it, its small enough to be a stub. Don't delete, merge it.Tslat 1:12, August 29, 2011 (UTC) User lacks mainspace edits. Poketape Talk 21:08, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment — The size of the article doesn't effect if it is a stub or not, but the ammount of content on the subject. If all of the information that is needed is on the page, then it isn't a stub. 17:21, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
Merge — Per all.02:36, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
Merge — Best to merge it to keep the info Damac1214 02:40, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
Comment — Appearing from the quote on top of the page, they are merged. As such, I'm making Phasing Zombie a redirect to Crawler Zombie. Another AfD in need of archiving. - MLGISNOT4ME [Talk] - 17:20, August 30, 2011 (UTC)