I believe this article would be a great choice for featured article as a throwback to a forgotten game mode. Not to mention it has a ton of information and images.
- Pigpen077 (talk) 21:05, December 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Per nom. Capt. MillerTalk 10:41, December 23, 2016 (UTC)
- agreed RisingSun2019 (RisingSun's Talk Page ☀ Blog Posts ☀ Contributions) 02:09, December 29, 2016 (UTC)
A page with good info on how to obtain and what it actually does. I think this should be the featured article.
- As nominator - 13:40, January 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Per nom. Capt. MillerTalk 14:09, January 22, 2017 (UTC)
I'd like to nominate the G3 page for the nominated article of March 2017. The page has been extensively covered with tactics to use in game, even covering glitches associated with the weapon in numerical depth. The stats of the weapon are also numerically shown, and goes into detail of its appearances (and removed appearances) and other quirks such as sharing ammo. Images have been supplied from both MWR and CoD4 in high detail, with subsections to separate between the two games. Prof. Sugarcube (talk) 13:14, February 4, 2017 (UTC)
I nominate Rave in the Redwoods for the next featured article. Compared to most other articles for Infinite Warfare, Rave's has the most work put in it, with each area of the map described, all of the achievable achievements and a nice gallery collection.
- As nominator 17:55, February 20, 2017 (UTC)
I nominate Rave in the Redwoods for the next featured article. As I stated previously, Rave's page has the most work put in it compared to most of the other pages involving Infinite Warfare, with each area of the map described, all of the achievable achievements and a nice gallery collection.
- As nominator 14:14, March 1, 2017 (UTC)
- Per nom. Capt. MillerTalk 14:36, March 11, 2017 (UTC)
- Agreed. Alpha25 (talk) 15:11, March 29, 2017 (UTC)
Nominating Operation Shamrock & Awe page. I took the liberty a month ago to complete this page with images, information, references, and has also just been recently categorized.
All pieces of new content I have summarized within the page, as well as with the introduction of this page allows for creation of similar pages regarding future updates to have a certain template others can look as inspiration to. —Unsigned comment was added by Prof. Sugarcube
- Sure, why not? Per nom.
- Per nom (forgot to check this). Capt. MillerTalk 16:27, April 27, 2017 (UTC)
- Per nom Reyes (talk) 03:05, April 28, 2017 (UTC)
June 2017 Edit
I nominate the Zombies Chronicles page. It has all the information you could possible need on it, great images of each map, great promotional pictures and artwork and a great video gallery.
- As nominator. 2:02, May 27, 2017 (UTC)
I believe this article is qualified to be July 2017's featured article. It is well written, very detailed, and the quality of the article's gallery is outstanding.
This article is about a very popular weapon and contains a lot of information regarding its inclusion in many games. The quality and quantity of pictures is impressive.
- As nominator. Bdun4 (talk) 02:25, June 11, 2017 (UTC)
- I agree, great article with tons of information about the weapon. Pigpen077 (talk) 20:51, June 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Per nom. Capt. MillerTalk 01:49, June 16, 2017 (UTC)
Nominating much like the Shamrock & Awe page from a while ago. Since it's a major event consisting over three games, has all the images and information others and I can provide for the entire event, plus it ends on August 1st, resulting in an ideal showoff article.
- —Unsigned comment was added by User:Prof. Sugarcube on 06:24, July 18, 2017 (UTC)
Renomination, as mentioned this article is qualified to be a featured article of the month. It is well written and the images are of upstanding quality.
- As nominator. Kid With The Baseball Bat (Talk) 06:24, July 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Per nom. Bdun4 (talk) 03:07, July 22, 2017 (UTC)
- Per nom. Capt. MillerTalk 04:31, July 22, 2017 (UTC)
I nominate the Volk's page. It is a very well constructed article, featuring plenty of information and a good gallery on the weapon.
- As nom. 2:10, August 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Per nom. Kid With The Baseball Bat (Talk) 08:38, August 6, 2017 (UTC)
- Sounds good to me. 10:14, August 26, 2017 (UTC)
I'm nominating the AK-12 as article of the month. It is a very well written article, having plenty of information regarding both Ghosts and Advanced Warfare, as well as a good amount of quality images
- As nominator. 18:54, September 8, 2017 (UTC)
I am nominating The Beast from Beyond's page. It is a very well constructed page, describing each area of the map in great detail, having a full achievement list, good gallery and transcripts of all the cutscenes.
- As nom. 19:58, September 23, 2017 (UTC)
I nominate the portable real-time strategy, "Call of Duty: Heroes." I have spent the last couple days filling and improving its information to the fullest possible extent. I stand by my writing on it as accurate, strong, and up to date. I have even made tables of information on the game's structures, units, and Heroes. All of which I have done on the computer in the office which I currently work full time, while I have not too many things to do. It already has a good number of images, even videos. If this article doesn't get next month's feature, I hope some of you will consider nominating it again for future months. Have a great day, everyone.
Again, I am nominating The Beast from Beyond's page. Like I stated before, it is a very well constructed page, describing each area of the map in great detail, having a full achievement list, good gallery and transcripts of all the cutscenes.
- As nom. 17:44, October 1, 2017 (UTC)
I too nominate the article I nominated before, the mobile real time strategy "Call of Duty: Heroes." The time and effort I spent filling, and sometimes rewriting it, with the latest up to date information I hope would make it worthy of being featured in a future month. New tables for units, Heroes, and structures, plenty of images already, and strong constructive writing on its information.
I think it's time we nominate Favela. This article explains in great detail the map's description and trivial facts. It discusses the differences between its MW2 and Ghosts counterparts, and the images are above our standard quality.