January 2012 Edit
I'm nominating Vladimir Makarov because I believe that is a really well written article, with a lot of content, which goes into massive detail about this highly influential antagonist in the Modern Warfare series.
- As nominator 16:20, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
- I was wondering how would Inner Circle be good... anyway per nom. - MLGISNOT4ME [Talk] - 16:27, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Per AdvancedRookie. TheDocRichtofen (Talk) 16:50, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
- It just deserves a FA. TheGuy299 17:57, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Me gusta! Per all. 17:31, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Protagonist? You mean antagonist, right? Anyway, the article deserves it. 04:05, December 2, 2011 (UTC)
- well written, good article that relates to MW3.
- Per nom. -- Blemo TALK • CONTRIBUTIONS • EMAIL • MESSAGE
- Best of the choices, well rounded article. Redskin-2620:05, December 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Per nom.
- Per Nom. Lt. Col. Pollinger 02:39, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Per nomination The Wikia Contributor Talk 04:21, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Per TWC 05:50, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Per AdvancedRookie 06:36, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
Hopping on the bandwagon.per omnomnom. An extensive, well written article. 06:00, December 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Long, very well writen article, and also has a lot of images. T4DZ talk 21:36, December 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Per all. 20:05, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Per all. 07.52AM, December 25, 2011 (GMT+8)
- Omega Sniper
- Great article, well written and informative. ShepardLtCommander 03:24, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
I recently revamped this article so that it's actually readable in Wikia's skin (RIP Monaco), and I do believe it's good to go. While not a reason that it should be featured in itself, we have yet to see anything about the music of the COD series featured yet.
Incredibly long, well written, and detailed article. It also relates very closely to the newest release, MW3.
- As Nominator
With the release of MW3. I believe it would be far to put it on the front page of the CoD Wiki. It also has a ton of good info and a good amount of trivia and photos.02:43, December 7, 2011 (UTC)
Extremely detailed of the topic and well written, no flaws, and an overall fantastic article. Call of Duty 2 is very qualified to be featured on the front page.
- As nominator. Nikolai Cannot Die 05:31, December 7, 2011 (UTC)
I, AdvancedRookie, am nominating World War III's article for Featured article status. The article is a staggering length long, and goes into incredible detail about the events included, with a large number of links included.
- As nominator 20:03, January 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom. 20:33, January 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom. Conqueror of all Zombies 03:22, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom. However, there is one image on the entire page. I think that more images need to be added. Mace1700 03:45, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Mace. The "large amount of ... images included" isn't quite true.- MLGISNOT4ME [Talk] - 00:58, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry about that, I was originally writing this for another article before I changed my mind. —Unsigned comment was added by AdvancedRookie
- Hopefully more images can be added, so on the basis of the nominations and bandwagon, I'm in. 21:28, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Per All 02:19, January 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Nom The Wikia Contributor T | C | E | Q 02:22, January 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom. Great detail, very well written, and relates to MW3. MarksmanFTW 02:54, January 13, 2012 (UTC)
- per nom 12:35, January 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Nom 22:33, January 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom. 22:32, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
I nominate the Ray Gun's article for featured article status. It is a long article with great detail and contains a large number of pictures and charts. It's well written and has a lot of information.
- As nominator DizturnTalk 03:20, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nomination, fanominal article. Redskin-2623:27, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
Per nomination. Cooljoshua13 22:40, January 29, 2012 (UTC)Not enuff MS edits. 22:48, January 29, 2012 (UTC)
March 2012 Edit
I renominate the Ray Gun for Featured Article Status. It has an extremely large amount of information, high quality pictures, excellent charts, good audio files and is one of the finest articles the wiki has to offer.22:32, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
- As nominator. 22:32, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Agreed DizturnTalk 03:58, February 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I actually thought of nominating this last month, though AR got before me with a better article. Overall, really good article. - MLGISNOT4ME [Talk] - 06:45, February 2, 2012 (UTC)
- It is indeed a very good and well written article that defintly deserves a Featured Article. SmilularTalk 22:59, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Despite how much I hate this weapon, it's indeed a very well written article, and doesn't lack anything, from info to videos, it's all there. I'm Commander Shepard and I should go 02:59, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Per all. TheDocRichtofen (Talk) 19:54, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
because N7 will ban mePer all. PierogiTalk 00:46, February 26, 2012 (UTC)
I hereby nominate Bloomfield's for FA. It is laid out well and written well, is easy to read and understand, and contains a good amount of images. Sgt. S.S. 20:58, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
- As nominator. Sgt. S.S. 20:58, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
- The best it can be, and the best article with a lot of information and good pictures for PS2. 20:24, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Good article in itself, and considering the topic and situation of getting screenshots its images are good. Sgt. ChiafriendRifleman 22:53, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
- I like the idea of having something from an older CoD game be featured. Plus, the article is rather good. 04:55, February 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Per all, really good "old" article. 20:30, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Comment — The article has quite a few blurry images, the amount of images is irrelevant.
21:12, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
- The images are like that because there is no way to capture high quality images from a PS2/Xbox. elmo's ramblings 07:44, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
I nominate the M16A4 for Featured Article Status. It has tons of information, it's very well written, plenty of great pictures, and
it appears in many Call of Duty games. It is also a very popular weapon in multiplayer very well organized.--MarksmanFTW 01:39, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
- As nominator. --MarksmanFTW 01:39, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nomination. The article has well-written info, a good amount of pictures, and doesn't have an overload of trivia. 05:16, February 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Neither is "It appears in many Call of Duty Games." 02:31, February 7, 2012 (UTC
Wrapping up another article related to Zombies, Call of the Dead has been one of my favorite ones for a long time. It's long, has lots of good info, good pictures and such. The new features and differences, and zombie behavior are explained nicely. I think this is one of the best this wiki has to offer, and it deserves the FA status.
- As nominator. - MLGISNOT4ME [Talk] - 02:01, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- -- 02:03, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I completely agree with MLG. When it comes to the Zombies pages, this is one of, if not the best, written. 17:13, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom and Damac. 17:15, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Per all. TheDocRichtofen (Talk) 10:23, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Per everyone 10:37, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I couldn't have said it better myself. Tr0529 Merry Derpmas!
- Great article, and good reasoning. Per nom. MarksmanFTW 21:57, March 5, 2012 (UTC)
It has been a very long time since a campaign mission was FA, and Shock and Awe is one of the best articles the wiki has. It is long, has a superb amount of text, and a stunning amount of top quality pictures and videos. The mission is also referenced in all three Modern Warfare titles, and is a mission many seasoned CoD players remember for its sheer adrenaline and shock ending. Incredibly deserving of FA.
- As nominator. MarlboroNS 16:33, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
This article is simply amazing, especially when you consider that it's an article covering one of the older games in the Call of Duty series. Excellent length and detail, with a good amount of pictures and trivia.
- As nominator 17:11, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom. Fantastic article, from an under-represented CoD game. Sgt. S.S. 20:34, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom. A well rounded article. Redskin-2623:59, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Won me over. 11:44, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nomination. Also, it is rare to find an article of such good quality for a character of an older game. The Wikia Contributor T | C | E | Q 01:25, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nomination. This article is just awesome, except for the pic in the infobox. Commander Shepard: "You're just a machine, and machines can be broken!" 04:48, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Excellent article. Per nom. 15:43, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
- I love that character in Big Red One and was sad when he died in the last mission, so... Per nom Belinskinik 15,14, March 16, 2012 8UTC)
- per all 17:17, March 16, 2012 (UTC)
- per all UP 09:47, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
May 2012 Edit
Again I'm nominating Call of the Dead to be the featured article. It has good amount of quality info, many pictures and not too little/much trivia. It's been one of the best articles for a long time, maybe it's time for it to be recognized for it.
- As nominator. - MLGISNOT4ME [Talk] - 19:50, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Fully agreed. 19:55, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nominator. TheDocRichtofen (Talk) 20:14, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- What MLG said. Sgt. S.S. 20:25, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Per MLG P90Deathman20:28, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree, the article is well written, and everything the nomination cracks it up to be. Redskin-26 15:14, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Per all. Joseph Tan l talk l edit count l contribs l 15:12, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom as well as my last two votes for this article. 22:16, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Well written article with the right amount of photos and trivia. None stick out as much as this one. 22:21, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom, page is well written.
00:36, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
Total support, a very well written page. XJoonblitz 13:58, April 6, 2012 (UTC)User lacks MS edits. 07:40, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
- CotD more than deserves the award. It has good quality pictures and a low amount of trivia for a page of its length. 07:40, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
- good article is good per all 15:26, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nominator. TristanCODfan 01:07, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
I would like to nominate Imran Zakhaev for featured article status. It is a nice article with a lot of accurate information, and well organized sub-topics. It has many quality pictures (especially when you consider the fact that he doesn't get a whole lot of screen time in COD4), a good amount of trivia, and proper citations where they belong. Also as a side note, he is the first primary antagonist in the Modern Warfare series, so he is basically the start of the MW timeline. I'm surprised this has not received featured article yet, but now is the chance,
- As nominator. MarksmanFTW 20:03, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Indeed. I nominate it also. DarkEnergon 10:23, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
I'm nominating Ascension for featured article this month. It has a lot of background info, and details about the weapons featured within the map, the easter eggs, and even a little trivia. It's worthy of contesting COTD, another map of the same game type, for featured article this month. No landslide victories this month :3
- As nominator. 15:49, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
I'm nominating this expansion for featured article as it is a fantastic expansion which rarely receives recognition, although the game itself is old we are still having old games featured this month. The quality of the article is good, and although there are less pictures than other articles, all are relevant.
- As nominator. UP 12:06, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Isn't this article still in the Improvement Drive? Conqueror of all Zombies 04:02, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
I would like to nominate the Spas-12 for featured status. It is a long article with a great amount of information in each section. The weapon statistics and data are accurature and useful, and the pictures are of good quality. The article also has a fair amount of trivia, not too much but not too little. MarksmanFTW 00:25, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
- As nominator. MarksmanFTW 01:48, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Good article indeed. -- laagone (talk) 12:01, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Nom.
- Per nomination. DrRichtofen (Talk) 15:21, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Nom. Redskin-26 21:13, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Per all. 02:48, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Per -insert user from above here- 02:28, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Yup, it'll be a good article for FA. 02:29, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Nom, we haven't had a normal weapon for a while as the FA. SPAS is well represented. SRStark20 13:51, May 26, 2012 (UTC)
I can't believe we haven't had this article as FA yet. Very well described with a variety of appropriate and good quality pictures. It goes into appropriate detail in all of the sections with links to the main article of each section. It's essentially like a CoD Wiki hub, and it certainly is a fantastic article in the grammar aspect as well. A very well deserving article of FA.
- As nominator. 12:10, May 7, 2012 (UTC)
- I wouldn't call it a "Cod Wiki Hub" as the article only covers the topic of one game and has no relation to anything else wiki related. 02:27, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
I'd like to nominate this article as FA. While it is another gun, it is one that is also prominent in the older CoD's and DS games. The parts of the article about the DS games especially seem to be neglected in other articles, while this one covers the subject extensively in every single game it every appeared, from Big Red One all the way to Final Fronts. It has a huge collection of pictures from nearly every game, is extremely informative, and it also follows all of the article guidelines, something other articles neglect to do. I believe this is the right article for this month's FA. PotatOSWanna Test?|My Own Test Chambers|Ohaithar 02:36, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
- As nominatior. PotatOSWanna Test?|My Own Test Chambers|Ohaithar 02:37, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
- bibliomaniac15 20:26, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
July 2012 Edit
Following other games having been featured at some point, here's another one, and it's no worse. The article is definitely one of the best: it's long and big that's what she said (sorry, had to), has everything covered including links to each aspect of the game (and small sections to summarize them) all, images and some general information. Sourced correctly, too.
- As nom. -- laagone (talk) 16:38, June 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nomination. DrRichtofen (Talk) 11:20, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- per om nom nom 11:55, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Per om nommer. Joseph Tan l talk l edit count l contribs l 12:23, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom. SmilularTalk 19:50, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom. 22:09, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Per the nominator. Redskin-26 22:11, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Per the nomming nominator. SRStark20 01:48, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
allnom. PierogiTalk 23:29, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Nominator. Madnessfan34537 18:24, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom. 01:42, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
- One of the best writeups I've seen as well as a deserving article (that's what she said, brilliant joke!) so very well done to everyone who's helped this article flourish. 18:32, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
George A. Romero is boss zombie featured Call of Duty: Black Ops on the Zombies map, Call of the Dead. Unlike most zombies, George has an immense amount of health and walks in a slower state unless provoked. He is a force to be reckoned with and does more damage than the average zombie. George remains one of the toughest zombies yet.
As nominator. —Unsigned comment was added by HolyShisno117 The article is long and has several sections explaining the Rangers and their arsenal.
ElitePurri 20:44, June 6, 2012 (UTC) ElitePurri
August 2012 Edit
I would like to nominate Blood Brothers for FA this month. This mission is, as the page states, one of the most important missions in MW3. Many key events take place in this mission, including the death of Soap, the revelation of Yuri's affiliation with Makarov and briefly taking us back to the previous two instalments. The article itself is also well-filled: it's plot is very detailed and thorough, there are ample images and a video walkthrough, and plenty of plausible trivia.
- As nom. 05:03, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Nice. -- 13:27, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Just because many key events occur in this mission is not a good reason to nominate it. However, with that being said the article is very well written. PierogiTalk 14:18, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Nom, and Bohater. -- 14:38, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom, good well laid out article. DrRichtofen (Talk) 16:36, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Looks very good. Joe Copp 16:39, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
- --MLGisNot4Me talk 22:45, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
- ^ 23:04, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
- ^^ Redskin-26 16:41, July 4, 2012 (UTC)
- ^^^ 16:45, July 4, 2012 (UTC)
I was near tears when Soap died. He was my favorite character. XJoonblitz (talk) 18:43, July 5, 2012 (UTC)Good page with a great summary and trivia. XJoonblitz 22:56, July 7, 2012 (UTC)
- This is how all mission articles should be. ;_; SOAP ;_; 18:50, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Nom SmilularTalk 18:55, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Per MLG. This page is so organized and well-laid out. I always imagine every page in the wiki like that article. 18:58, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Organized well with good detail and information on the mission. 19:00, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
So voting.No you're not, invalid reason and you didn't sign your signature. 19:55, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Very impressive article. Guess it's back to 'per all' for me because everyone's already summed this article up! 19:55, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
September 2012 Edit
A nice article consisting of info telling pretty much everything we yet know of him in BO and in the upcoming BO2, as well as having many pictures. Has every criteria for a good article. Also, he wears sunglasses. --MLGisNot4Me talk 07:26, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- As nominator. --MLGisNot4Me talk 07:26, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Very good article that is well written, has A LOT of pictures (Caps lock were necessary),and shades makes it 20% cooler. -- 07:52, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Per AndImBatman
- Per MLG + aviator shades. Redskin-26 00:13, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Shades ftw. In other news, great article. 20:30, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Excellent article. It's very well written. 17:29, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Well why not. Per all. -- mr_expert talk 09:04, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
- "Hudson was a fucking ice cube, but he was alright." 12:59, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Not sure if I'm allowed to say this, but... how can an article require cleanup and be nominated for featured at the same time? Doesn't make sense, does it? 00:55, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
No, you're not allowed to say anythingThanks for pointing that out, but I myself haven't figured out why/where the person who put the template wanted clean up. Also, an article can require clean up and be nominated for FA. However, if it's in ID, then not. --MLGisNot4Me talk 13:23, August 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Hudson is a very well developed article worthy of being a featured article. Per all. DarkMetroid567Talk 22:35, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Amazing Article. Madnessfan34537 01:47, August 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Good article and well written. -- SlavTalk 12:25, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Shades make it an instant FA. 12:50, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Per all except AndImBatman . 04:07, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIEdit A up-and-coming game which looks like its gonna kick a$$ thanks 2 the excellent graphics, has new weapons, new killstreaks, looks fantastic thanks to Treyarch and E3 for showing me how good Black Ops 2 will look, zombies will return as everyone expected and multiplayer looks sweet! -Tazzy935 18:58 9/8/2012 (UTC)
1. As nominator - Tazy935 18:59 9/8/2012 (UTC)
This article is highly detailed, and the weapon has been a fixture in all three of the Modern Warfare games along with an appearance on the Nintendo DS. Many different statistics are given, along with tons of pictures, making this a very well-rounded article worthy of finally being featured. SRStark20 (talk) 04:54, August 13, 2012 (UTC)
This article has been nominated multiple times, but never has succeeded. It's a damn fine article with lots of information and detailed statistics, and images of its appearance in all four games. There isn't too much useless trivia either. It's also correctly categorized. I'm sure this is one of the best articles we currently have, so it should be recognized for it.
- As nominator. --MLGisNot4Me talk 06:23, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
- per mlg Redskin-26 14:27, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nominator MarksmanFTW (talk) 17:48, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
I would like to nominate the Throwing Knife for Featured Article, because this article is well writen, contains lots of images, well categorized, and also video gallery and trivia is good. Article doesn't contains impersonal "you"s and informations are unbiased.
November 2012 Edit
[Dimitri Petrenko] - a private in the Soviet Union's Red Army, he played a major role in the war against the Third Reich; assassinated a German General responsible for the massacre of Stalingrad, charged attacks against German positions and strongholds as the Army made its way through Germany into the capital city of Berlin, took part of the Battle of the Reichstag, rose the flag on top of the building. Months after the war ended, he participated in Operation Olympus with Captain Viktor Reznov to seize a deadly German bio-weapon, but was betrayed and killed by Dragovich after it was found. He died in the most dishonorable way, but he was always remembered as a true hero of Mother Russia.
Nomination invalidated - Please tell why you think the article is good by your own words instead of copying a section of the article. Featured status means a well written article, regardless of what it was in-game. --MLGisNot4Me talk 19:53, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
A well-written article comprising abundant and very detailed information. Galleries for both the general article and weapons are very well-filled, neat and organized. Moreover, there is a very adequate description of the new perks in-game, other stuff, and finally, a detailed walkthrough of the Easter egg.
- As nominator. 13:27, October 11, 2012 (UTC)
- A good article. --MLGisNot4Me talk 13:54, October 11, 2012 (UTC)
- I feel that a well-written BO article is what people want to see while waiting for BO2 . The Ascension article is exactly that.The Antibrony (talk) 15:05, October 25, 2012 (UTC)The Antibrony
- Per Paragon. ascension ftw Redskin-26 23:22, October 30, 2012 (UTC)
Good article, with very detailed informations. Galleries contain lots of good pictures, article is well-writen and overall well organized.
- As nominator. -- SlavTalk 15:49, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Great article, with very detailed info plus pics. Great weapon, has deserved it for a long time UP 10:00, October 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Very good article. Per nominator. MarksmanFTW (talk) 02:54, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Well writen and well illustrated. It is long and understandable. 20:54, October 26, 2012 (UTC)
December 2012 Edit
Good article, but Ascension was better, so i hope that it will now be the featured article. Well organized, lots of infos and photos, good trivia and it is long and easy to understand.
- As nominator - -- SlavTalk 13:27, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom. --MLGisNot4Me talk 13:29, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom, this article has a very wide selection of photos and detailed information (even for the less popular CoD games) and I think it is deserving of this. 13:33, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom.
- Per nom. Voted Ascension last month, so voting for the other option this time.
- Very good article indeed. Per nom. MarksmanFTW (talk) 03:25, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Per nom. I was going to nominate Nuketown Zs because how good looking, but nah maybe next month. -- 14:11, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Extensive and well illustrated. 06:43, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
I nominate this weapon for next featured article - appeared in all MW titles and variants have appeared in some other titles, i.e. Black Ops' M16 EvErLoyaLEagLE Talk 17:54, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Has previously been featured, just two months ago at that. Not valid. 17:59, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Vera's comment. And again, FA means the article (not necessarily its subject) is good, and you should describe that in the nomination instead of what the thing is. --MLGisNot4Me talk 19:03, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, I didn't see that. There are just too many to look at. EvErLoyaLEagLE Talk 04:34, November 14, 2012 (UTC)
- How about this one? Has info, pictures, and trivia from each and every MW title it has appeared in, and all are in order. EvErLoyaLEagLE Talk 04:38, November 14, 2012 (UTC) (is that better?)
Valid, and of course better (though I'm still keeping my vote on Springfield). As a small tip, you can know whether it's been a featured article previously by going to the article, and then if there's a yellow star next to all the game icons on the top-left it's been featured, and if there's not then it hasn't. --MLGisNot4Me talk 05:46, November 14, 2012 (UTC)
Cool. Then it's a nomination then.