Call of Duty XP is a Call of Duty convention that took place in 2011 and in 2016.
Call of Duty XP 2011
Call of Duty XP 2011 took place on September 2–3, 2011 in Los Angeles. All
proceeds from the convention went directly to the Call of Duty Endowment.
- A life-size recreation of the multiplayer map Scrapyard from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for paintball games (equipment supplied).
- A re-creation of The Pit from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- A recreation of the fast food restaurant Burger Town.
- Call of Duty's vast arsenal in person. Browse weapons and combat gear, Call of Duty concept art and research, and explore the history of the Call of Duty series.
- Attendees were able to sumo wrestle while dressed as Juggernauts.
- Attendees received the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition upon release.
- Performances from the Dropkick Murphys and Kanye West.
- A real zipline, open to use by the public.
- A Zombies activity, featuring a short movie about zombies origins and how it went from a bonus easter egg in Call of Duty: World at War, to the fan favorite it is today. A real life Wave Gun, a Crawler Zombie head as seen in the Zombie Labs Trailer, and zombie merchandise (six Perk-a-Cola stickers, a hat, a perk t-shirt, a Wave Gun shirt) were displayed. A Moon competition was also at the event.
Call of Duty XP 2016
- Culmination of World League Championship on Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Attendees got to be the first members of the public to play the multiplayer of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, and the fourth DLC of Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Paintball in a Nuketown themed arena
- Zombies themed laser tag
- PlayStation VR Experience
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.