- "The player is ignored by zombies. Shooting firearms shortens the special ability's duration."
- — Description
Like the other special abilities, the player can equip special Raven Research mods onto the special ability via the "Loadouts" menu, but like the others, only the upgrades that apply to the Camouflage special ability can be put on said special ability.
As part of The Resistance event, the effects of Camouflage were nerfed. Whenever the player fires their weapon while using Camouflage, the meter will drain significantly faster.
Details[edit | edit source]
- The player can still be targeted and attacked for a brief period of time after activating Camouflage.
- Firing a weapon will decrease the ability's duration by about 20% per bullet fired; using melee attacks and equipment will not decrease the ability's duration.
- If used on solo, all zombies will be idle; Brenners will walk away from the player's last known position.
- When a teammate activates Camouflage, the team will be notified by the activation sound and a silhouette of the Camouflage icon around the teammate's character icon.
Camouflage Special Mods[edit | edit source]
- Survivalist - Gain 1 point of Geistchild when activating Camouflage.
- Field Medic - Revive fallen teammates quicker while using Camoflage.
- Exfiltration - Allies revived while using Camouflage are also hidden temporarily.
- Saboteur - Lethal equipment does significantly more damage while using Camouflage.
- Serrated Edge - Melee attacks deal extra damage over time while using Camouflage.
- Mobilisation - Move faster while Camouflage is active.