Unlocking the Song
To activate the song, the player must collect seven radios hidden around the map. However, there are a total of sixteen locations the radios can spawn in.
- In some trash to the right of the Toy Robot mahjong table.
- Behind a wooden pallet leaning next to the main entrance to the Heebie Geebies.
- Behind a speaker in the Heebie Geebies.
- In a red crate in the small hallway in the Heebie Geebies.
- In a tire leaning on the roof near the scaffolding leading up to the rooftops.
- Behind a stack of pallets that holds the first item used to listen to the character bios.
- In a trash can to the left of the Chi Door that opens up the air vent.
- On a piece of scaffolding to the left of the player when they land in the dumpster via the air vent.
- On top of a green power box directly across from the RPR Evo on the rooftops.
- Behind a lone trash can near a possible spawn location for a piece of the Lava Lamp.
- Under the table that has a possible spawn location for a piece of the Lava Lamp on top of it.
- Inside a trash can to the right of the left entance to the disco floor from the main lobby of the Inferno Club.
- Underneath a vent across from the wooden pallet that has a possible spawn location for the cloth for Skullbuster on it.
- Behind a pile of bricks to the left of a barrier on the wall near Quickies.
- Inside the pipe spewing steam in the tunnel leading into the sewers.
- Behind a trash can directly acrss from the spawn entrance to the Rat King's lair.
Upon collecting all seven radios, the player will be awarded with 500XP and the Beat of the Drum achievement. The song will also begin to play and will also be added to the "Lobby Music" section of the Barracks.