- "Different flavor! Different power!"
- — Tagline
Change Chews is a Candy Perk introduced in the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Zombies map Attack of the Radioactive Thing and appears again in The Beast from Beyond. It gives the player one of four different abilities, which include fire damage, electricity damage, ice damage and explosive damage. These abilities can be activated by achieving headshots. Each ability changes after a near death (red screen) or after a certain amount of headshots.
- Attack of the Radioactive Thing - Behind the gas station.
- The Beast From Beyond - In the outside area, across from the Raining Acid Trap and to the right of the bridge to the Pack-a-Punch portal.
Change Chews appears as a small green vending machine. Different flavours of Change Chews candy can be seen in the window to the machine. There is a very distinct model of a pair of dentures on the top of the machine that performs a biting motion every so often. There is also text on top of the machine saying "Change Chews" in amber lettering. There is a coin inserting compartment to the right side of the machine.
- There are four different flavours of Change Chews, each being sold for $3.50.
- A box of Change Chews weighs 6 ounces or 170 grams.
- The perk machine has yellow text for the "Chews" part of the name despite the perk icon and perk candy box showing it as green text.
- There is a single box of Change Chews in the market. Unlike other boxes of perk candy, this box can not be moved by explosives.
- The box has text on it saying "They're the chews that change!".