- President Bosworth: "Raul Menendez launched the drone attacks against your cities. The United States has nothing to gain by invading China. We're all pawns of Raul Menendez."
- Premier Chen: "Thousands of American drones are heading for our capital cities! Your weapons, Madam President."
- — Bosworth and Chen in "Cordis Die" if the Strike Force missions are failed.
Chen is first mentioned in the mission "Celerium"; however, he is not seen until the mission "Cordis Die", speaking to President Bosworth about the entire U.S. drone fleet heading to Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Depending on the outcome of the Strike Force missions, he may be relieved or mad. If all Strike Force missions were successfully completed, he will be relieved, and as a result, Chinese Fighters will arrive at the USS Barack Obama and help destroy the drones that are targeting the fleet, and the USS Barack Obama will be saved. Chinese special forces will assist JSOC and the player in the final mission, dealing with all Cordis Die's mercenary snipers and providing overwatch for the JSOC's main force as they entered the Mercs facility in Haiti.
- "谢谢. Thank you, Madame President. Your actions speak louder than any words."
- — If the Strike Force missions were completed successfully.
- "Thousands of American drones are heading for our capital cities! Your weapons, Madame President."
- — If the Strike Force missions were failed.