The map is set in a town in London with its main focus being the garden square in the middle of the map next to the cafe. The town appears to be in siege with several police vehicles parked around the street and a burning toppled vehicle found by the row houses. Surrounding the garden includes a conservatory, a pub, a fish and chips shop, a convenience store and an apartment unit that was seemingly owned by an aspiring Al-Qatala follower as evidenced by some of the suspicious equipment and the planning board found inside.
- When indoors, the sound of a baby babbling can be heard.
- There is an easter egg on this map.
Find and shoot 5 mouse traps. The mouse traps will only appear 1 at a time.
Once the 5th and last mouse trap is shot, it will be replaced with a hunk of cheese.
Find the rest of the wheel of cheese.
Once all the cheese have been found, go to the statue in the middle of the garden
Standing in front of the statue, a prompt will appear. Follow the prompt and place the offering.
- One of the houses in Cheshire Park has a top-down map of Piccadilly mounted on the walls, conveying that Al-Qatala planned about the London attack over here as well.
- Near the greenhouse and the underground is a stall of sorts which has small Russian graffiti all over it, despite the map taking place in London, UK.
- The statue found at the center of the map is an obvious reference to The Pied Piper of Hamelin and the easter egg found in this map.