Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2Edit
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3Edit
|Unlocked||Weapon Proficiency level 13 (Assault Rifles, Lightmachine Guns and Shotguns) |
Weapon Proficiency level 14 (Submachine Guns)
Weapon Proficiency level 20 (Sniper Rifles)
|Range (explanation)||This camouflage is suitable for semi-desert environments|
Choco appears as a desert camouflage that the player may use on their weapon.
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIEdit
|Unlocked||Completing Judgment Day (SP)|
· 30 headshots (Assault Rifles, SMGs, LMGs and Handgun)
· 75 one-hit kills (Shotguns and Sniper rifles)
· 30 kills (Assault Shield)
· 50 kills (RPG)
· 80 kills (Combat Knife)
· 125 kills (Ballistic Knife and Crossbow)
· 40 aircraft destroyed (SMAW and FHJ-18 AA)
The Choco Camouflage returns again in Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- The design is very similar to Nevada Camouflage from Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- On the Special Ops mission "Stay Sharp" the ATVs near the spawn have a paint job featuring this camouflage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.