The Cluster Grenade is a Lethal equipment featured in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Mobile and a piece of Special Issue Equipment in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- "Cookable grenade that explodes in a series of smaller blasts."
- — In-game description
Concept designs of the grenade.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- "Powerful explosive grenade that sticks to surfaces and releases sub-munitions upon detonation."
- — Description
The Cluster Grenade returns in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, appearing as a piece of Special Issue Equipment exclusive to Erin "Battery" Baker. It can be found and used by anyone in Blackout.
- Sticks to floors, ceilings, walls.
- Stick to enemies for extra damage.
- Initial explosion can kill in one hit.
- Sub-munitions scatter, causing chaos.
- Large threat radius.
Model of the Cluster Grenade,
Cluster Grenade in the Multiplayer reveal trailer.
Battery priming the Cluster grenade in third person.
Cluster Grenade being thrown.
Call of Duty: Mobile
- "A Sticky grenade that explodes in a series of smaller explosions."
- — Description.
The Cluster Grenade returns in Call of Duty: Mobile as a lethal equipment and is exclusive of Battle Royale mode.