|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
"Codename: Forager" is the fourth campaign level in Call of Duty: World at War: Final Fronts. This mission takes place at night.
The player starts in a trench preparing for an attack on the Japanese and a soldier is repairing his radio. Then, a Marine says,"We're surrounded!" and the Japanese start a Banzai Charge. After repulsing the charge, the player must advance to attack the Japanese defenses in order to link up with Marines pinned down on the beach. Take the Bazooka and destroy the bunker. Go in the trench help the soldier in it, link up with Polonsky's squad and defend the line. after killing the banzai charges pick the Bazooka and kill the tanks and after destroyed it retreat and see the cut scene where the Japanese are killed by the naval support
- This is the only level in the game where Roebuck's helmet is shot off.
- This is also the only time that Roebuck uses a radio in the game.
- In the ending cutscene, Mount Tapochau is seen in the background.
- In the bunker and trenches with Roebuck, the player can briefly see Polonsky's squad passing overhead.
- Roebuck always has his helmet on in the closing cutscene.
- Sullivan appears briefly in this mission, but as a Captain.
- There is a glitch where Roebuck and Sullivan are be killed by a tank, but always re-spawn at the level's end.
- The player can not go onto the beach until Roebuck finishes the radio message.
- This level could be based on "Semper Fi" in Call of Duty: World at War because both levels take place at night and Roebuck mentions that other marines are being killed similar to that level.