|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
Combat Immersion is a feature/map in Call of Duty: Black Ops III that can be accessed from the Safe House. It can be accessed by holding the "use" button on one of the four chairs in a corner of the room. A chair will spin around to face the player when the player approaches one.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Players must fight up to sixteen waves of enemies, from infantry soldiers to robots/drones. Before beginning, the player may customize the custom class that is specifically for this. Everything is unlocked, so the player can use any weapon, attachment, tactical rig, etc. they want, although certain things like camoflages that haven't been unlocked and Emergency Reserve are not available.
At the start of the match and between rounds, players start the match/the next round by going to one of the two orbs with an object marker on it and holding the "use" button on it, this will also resupply the players' ammo (except for the first round). Players can get more ammo from one of the two ammo crates in the map. Both are nearby the orbs used to start the next/first round.
Earning enough points can get the player either a "bronze", "silver", or "gold" rating. Getting the gold rating earns the player the For real this time achievement/trophy.
Waves[edit | edit source]
- Wave 1: 4 Infantry Units
- Wave 2: 6 Infantry Units
- Wave 3: 2 Talons, 1 Warlord
- Wave 4: 6 Grunts
- Wave 5: 4 Talons, 3 Grunts
- Wave 6: 2 Hounds, 1 P.A.W.W.S.
- Wave 7: 3 Hounds, 3 Infantry Units, 4 Riot Shield Units
- Wave 8: 6 Talons, 1 ASP-C
- Wave 9: 5 R.A.P.S., 7 Grunts
- Wave 10: 4 Talons, 2 Warlords
- Wave 11: 4 Grunts, 2 PAWWS
- Wave 12: 6 Infantry Units, 3 Riot Shield Units, 1 Warlord
- Wave 13: 9 Infantry Units, 2 Warlords
- Wave 14: 3 Talons, 2 PAWWS, 1 ASP-ML
- Wave 15: 4 Talons, 4 Grunts, 2 PAWWS, 2 Warlords
- Wave 16: 3 Talons, 4 Grunts, 2 Warlords, 2 PAWWS, 1 ASP-ML
Videos[edit | edit source]