The Combatant Suppression Knuckles appear in the campaign missions "Karma" and "Odysseus". They replace the standard knife. When used, the Combatant Suppression Knuckles electrocute enemies, causing them to shake uncontrollably and sometimes vomit. Enemies electrocuted by Combatant Suppression Knuckles will be rendered immobile and will die shortly after being struck. Combatant Suppression Knuckles are the futuristic version of tasers; thus, they cannot be found in the 1980s arc of the campaign.
It is a far faster melee weapon than the default knife, with a shorter cooldown between uses, making it easier to use in close quarters engagements.
The Combatant Suppression Knuckles also appear in Strike Force missions, sometimes carried by the troops the player can control. They usually spawn on assault soldiers and not as often on heavy soldiers.
- The Combatant Suppression Knuckles have two different models: during "Karma", they will be large and chunky, however in "Odysseus" and the Strike Force missions, they will be much thinner.
- The Combatant Suppression Knuckles will not be used with a handgun with the Tactical Knife attachment equipped. However, if the Knuckles are equipped and the player stabs an enemy with the Knife, the enemy still has a chance of regurgitating.
- When using the Combatant Suppression Knuckles and holding a Ballistic Knife, the default knife will still be shown.
- Occasionally, enemies will temporarily remain standing after being hit with the Combatant Suppression Knuckles. Hitting them again will cause them to fall quicker than normal.
- The weapon's serial number, "138007", is visible, as is its model number, "AC-822".