- "Downtown Lagos. Maintain the high ground to dominate this circular map."
- — Advanced Warfare In-game Description
Comeback is a medium-small map perfect for SMGs, ARs and shotguns. The map is based in the city of Lagos, right after an attack. The map features many skyscrapers, both in the scenery and playable area. Players can easily jump on the rooftops of a lot of building serving as vantage points for long range weaponry such as AR's and SR's.
At the middle of the map is a large building(large for the map, but still small) that has two entrances on the east and west sides.
The map scorestreak is two walker tanks that emerge from the sides of the map and fire rockets that find and kill enemies. The rockets will always one-hit kill players, unless they have Flak Jacket or use Blind Eye.
- The map has posters of zombies of an unknown zombie movie.
- One can see moving vehicles on the bridge at the side of the map. Sometimes, the vehicles can be seen moving without actually having a driver.
- There are some turrets looking similar to the Ground Proximity Turrets from Ascend on walls of the center building; they cannot be activated, and instead appear to be just for decoration.