Commando may refer to:
- Commando (perk) - A third tier perk in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 that increases melee range.
- Commando (weapon) - An assault rifle in Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified as the "Carbine".
- Commando (Face Paint) - A face paint in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- British Commandos - Enemies featured in the level "Project Nova" from Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- Commando Division - A division featured in Call of Duty: WWII multiplayer.
- Commando Camouflage - A spray paint camouflage that appears in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.