|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
Crimson Nosferatus take on a dark red appearance with bright red eyes. They will begin to spawn into the map after the player opens the coffin in the Cemetery in order to obtain the Nosferatu Chaos Material for Alistair's Annihilator. Alternatively, they will also begin to spawn normal in the mid 30s if the player doesn't open the coffin. Crimson Nosferatus act similarly to normal Nosferatus, but are faster, deal more damage, and stronger than the normal version. In addition, the Crimson Nosferatu can latch onto a player if they are close enough and bite into them, dealing severe amounts of damage at times.
- Mega Bite - In Dead of the Night, get bitten by a Crimson Nosferatu.
- Crimson Nosferatus bear an uncanny resemblance to the Crimson Heads from Resident Evil.
- They are both advanced versions of a weaker enemy type with "crimson" skin and sharper claws.
- In addition they can be fought as bosses during a puzzle, with both spawning from coffins once the fight is initiated.
- Lastly, both are encountered exclusively in mansions (if you discount the Crimson Head appearances from Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City).