|One of our forward unit pages is pinned down and needs our expansion!|
It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, needs to be expanded.
Add to the discussion on what needs to be improved, or start your own discussion on the talk page.
- "Hidden missile facility in Cuba. Intense indoor and outdoor battles."
- — Crisis's map description
Crisis is a medium-sized multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Crisis takes place in a hidden missile facility in Cuba, featuring intense indoor and outdoor battles. This map has a similar environment to Jungle, but with more buildings and a beach. Judging from the landing craft on the beach and the Op 40 spawn, the map seems to be a location of the Bay of Pigs invasion. Like many of the maps in Call of Duty: Black Ops, there are areas in which battles are common. These are the second floor of the main building, the sniper mountain at the top of the hill, and the building in front of the main building with the rocket-head inside.
- There is an inaccessible warehouse full of nuclear warheads east of the map. This can be seen from a small room in section C4, and also by looking through the floor in the main C4 room, where the B Domination flag is and the open nuclear warhead.
- In a small building to the right of flag A there is a bookshelf with some books that have Dr. Richtofen's name on them.
- The balcony around the Chimney is not there in the Wii Version.
- In the Wii version, the map was removed from Team Deathmatch shortly after release and it is taking place during the nightime as opposed to the evening.
- In the very north part of the map, it is possible to see an island with a chair and table on it.
- In Spectator mode, the player can pass down through the inaccessible elevator in the middle of the map, and find a large room with a single forklift carrying a nuclear warhead inside. There is also a ramp in the room that leads up and right into nothing.