- "A Soviet missile convoy, on the border of Uzbekistan and Afghanistan, is ambushed by NATO special forces."
- — Map Description
Crossroads is a multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The map is designed for both the Combined Arms mode and 6v6 matches with a smaller version of the map called Crossroads Strike. It is also playable in Zombies through Zombies Onslaught.
- According to a piece of signage above a road in the multiplayer reveal trailer, Crossroads takes place roughly 880km from the Uzbek-Afghan border.
- T-72 tanks can be operated by both teams as one of the ground based vehicles.
- In the Radar Station located in the center of the lake, a map of the North Atlantic ocean can be found on a wall. Several markings on the map as well as Russian words indicate the location of the lost nuclear submarine featured in Armada.
- When going by the flaming side of the tank car at the train, it will be labeled as "Train Go Boom". This references a line by John Taylor in the mission New World in Call of Duty: Black Ops III, which became a meme.