During development of Call of Duty games many things are cut during the process of development. These changes can range from weapons and characters to entire campaign missions and features.
- 9mm. Magazine - There was originally going to be an ammo mod for the Ram-7 that would change the caliber from 5.56mm. to 9mm. 
- Unknown Russian Acog - Datamined image of the Acog on the Grau 5.56. "ПК-АС" (PK-AS) is shown on the sight, so it could've been the name.
- Rapid Fire - Weapon Perk
- Dead On - Weapon Perk that reduced idle sway while aiming down sights.
- "ADSup" - Weapon Perk that increased speed while aiming down sights. Replaced by the Stocks.
- Fast Up - Weapon Perk that increased ADS speed. Replaced by Stippled Grip Tape.
- Bling - Weapon Perk that gives the player an extra attachment slot.
- Bolt - Weapon Perk that increases bolt-action speed.
- Stance Training - Weapon Perk. Most likely made the weapon more accurate when crouching.
- Swapper - Weapon Perk that made you swap weapons faster. Replaced by Amped perk.
- Laser - Weapon Perk that made hip-fire more accurate. Replaced by the Laser Sight Attachments.
- Long-Range - Weapon Perk that made range longer. Replaced by the Barrel Attachments.
- Ricochet - Weapon Perk that gives the player special bullets that reflect off surfaces.
- Semi Auto - Weapon Perk that makes your gun Semi Auto.
- Shulk - Weapon Perk that makes player move quicker and quieter while prone or crouched. Could've been replaced by Dead Silence.
- "XMags" - Weapon Perk that gives the player extra ammo. Replaced by the Magazine Attachments
Cut Multiplayer Maps
- Invasion - Strings remain
- Assault - Strings remain
- Fallout - Strings remain . "Hidden Nuclear Facility in the Ukraine"
- Speedway - Strings remain(only in escape mode)
- Borderline - Strings and one image remain
- Takedown - Strings and one image remain
- Offshore - Strings remain
- Bomb Site - Strings remain
- Faridah - Strings and some images remain , was also briefly shown in the reveal trailer.
- Millbase - Strings remain
- Oasis - Strings remain
- Rivne - Strings remain
- Saindon - Strings remain
- Shattered - Strings remain
- Trade - Strings remain
- Vanguard - Strings remain
- Skerries - Strings remain
- Piccadilly Day - Multiple images remain
- BoneYard (Gunfight) - Strings remain
- Theater (Gunfight) - Strings remain
- Townhouse (Gunfight) - Strings remain
- Discharge (Gunfight) - Strings remain
- King Night (Gunfight) - Night variant of King 
- Hook (Gunfight) - Strings remain
- Exclusion (Gunfight) - Preview screen was added in the beta.
Cut Field Upgrades
- Ladder - Multiple images remain
- Ammo Drop - Multiple images remain. Most likely replaced by the Ammo Box.
- Last Stand - Multiple images remain
- Graverobber - Image and Subtitle remain
- Healer - Image remain
- Mercenary - Image remain
- Sonar - Image and Subtitle remain
- Supply Drops - Images of Supply Drops were found within the game, and were originally intended to be part of the game. However, they were removed completely in favor of a Battle Pass.
- Tattoos and Face Paint - In early screenshots seen from The Making of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, each operator was to have a unique listing of face paint and tattoos that could be applied separately from skins.
- Spoon - Image remain
- EMP - Image and Audio remain
- Flashlight - Image remains
- "Pop Rocket" - Improvised hand-held rocket launcher. Video demonstration remains.
- Zombies - Zombies were planned for the game in early production, but never got past initial concept art.
- Prop Hunt - Was instead added into Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
- Pillage - Players pillage enemy banks and currency. Players with the most most currency win.
- Payload - Was instead added into Call of Duty: Warzone. The version in Modern Warfare would've featured tanks instead of Cargo Trucks.
- Lava - Floor is Lava.
- Assault - Players take turns destroying and defending objectives.
- Aliens - Unknown
- Uplink - Uplink would've returned but was however cut.
- Mugger - Kill Confirmed but players can knife an enemy to steal their tags.
- Frontline - Similar to War from Call of Duty: WWII.
- Rush - Players will attack an objective within the time limit, enemies must keep constant control over it.
- Escape - Unknown
- Hostage - Players take turns recovering and extracting a hostage.
- High Value Target - Players gain points by eliminating enemies. Regain lost points by killing HVTs.
- Defcon - Similar to Team Deathmatch but there are five rounds. After each DEFCON, the round ends and team with the most points wins that round.
- Team Juggernaut - Similar to High Value Target but players gain points by killing an enemy Juggernaut.
- Snatch - Hunt and Escape with the Black Box.
- Combat Outpost - The game mode is similar to War.
- TacOps - Unknown.
- Multiteam Musical Chairs - Like the real world game Musical Chairs, players must have control a flag before the music ends.
- EMP Drone - Controllable EMP Drone. Video Demonstration Remains. Replaced with the EMP Drone Field Upgrade
- Sentry Gun - In an early video intro, the Sentry Gun has a different model.