|Unlocked||Completing Cordis Die (SP)|
· 5 headshots (Assault Rifle, SMGs, LMGs and Handgun)
· 5 one-hit kills (Shotguns and Sniper rifles)
· 5 kills (Assault Shield)
· 10 kills (RPG and Combat Knife)
· 25 kills (Ballistic Knife and Crossbow)
· 5 aircraft destroyed (SMAW and FHJ-18 AA)
The DEVGRU Camouflage is a weapon camouflage skin that is introduced in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. It closely resembles the Multicam Camouflage from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. It is the first camo to be unlocked on all weapons. If applied to the SCAR-H on the campaign with a reflex sight attached, it will cause it to turn white, unlike in multiplayer where is remains dark grey.