The Intelligence Directorate (Spanish: Dirección de Inteligencia, DI), named Dirección General de Inteligencia (DGI) until 1989, is a faction featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War multiplayer mode. The DGI is the main state intelligence agency of the government of Cuba.
The DGI are a playable multiplayer faction always opposite to the CIA or MI6.
- Match Start
- "Continue the liberation."
- "DGI you are cleared hot."
- "El Caballo is watching. Para la revolucion!"
- "Fight with pride DGI."
- "Mission Area is hot. Patria o Muerte"
- "Mission Clock is live. DGI - Move out."
- "MTC is running DGI."
- "Our people demand victory."
- "You're on the clock - get to work."
- Time concern
- "DGI we're running out of time."
- "It's now or never - MTC is low."
- "Pick up the pace DGI - we're out of time."
- Imminent defeat in half-time
- "It's a marathon, not a sprint. You'll take the next round."
- "Time is against us - Turn this around."
- Imminent defeat
- "Desperate times mean desperate measures. We have to take this."
- "No second chances, this is all or nothing."
- "You're letting them steal our victory."
- Round loss
- "Gather yourselves brothers & sisters, we will win the next battle."
- "Basta! DGI pull back to exfil locations."
- "Return for debrief DGI - this must never happen again."
- "RTB DGI - We'll make the capitalists regret this day."
- "That's a fail DGI - all survivors RTB."
- "The battle is lost. Return to base."
- Imminent victory in half-time
- "It's as good as ours. Keep it tight and by the numbers."
- "It's not won yet, keep it tight."
- "Keep applying pressure - we're ahead."
- Imminent victory
- "Mission goals are in sight. Bring this home."
- "Stay on mission DGI, we have this."
- "The win's in sight, maintain that momentum."
- "We're pulling ahead - press your advantage."
- "We are winning this."
- "All mission goals secured. Return to base."
- "Excellent work DGI - the Liberation Directorate send their thanks."
- "Good job DGI, return to base for debrief."
- "Let the cowards run - the day is ours."
- "That's the win. Good work hermanos"
- "Victory's close. Wrap it up, and lets go home."
- "Victory is ours - En cada barrio, Revolucion."