- For other characters, see Danny.
- "You just messed with the wrong Mexican!"
- — Danny in the Call of the Dead reveal trailer.
Danny Trejo is featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies map Call of the Dead as one of the four celebrities with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker and Robert Englund fighting against a zombified George A. Romero. Danny Trejo returned in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 as a playable character in the Blackout mode during Operation Apocalypse Z.
Danny Trejo wielding an MPL
Danny Trejo stabbing a Zombie
with a Machete.
Danny Trejo with Michael Rooker and Robert Englund.
- Main article: Call of the Dead/Quotes#Danny Trejo
- His player indicator color is yellow (shared with Takeo Masaki and Richard Nixon).
- Trejo's preferred weapon type are Submachine guns.
- The machetes he wields in the intro are reference to his character of the same name.
- Danny often makes references to El Cucuy, the Hispanic equivalent to the boogeyman, during gameplay.
- He thinks highly of Sarah who returns the fondness.
- He shows the most disrespect to Robert, mainly mocking him for being less of a man than Sarah.