- "Big sunny Irish farm. Excellent for Sabotage matches."
- — In-game description
Daybreak, like Winter Crash, is a holiday-themed reskin of one of the maps already featured in the game, in this case being Downpour. Unlike Downpour, it is set during the day, lacking the thunderstorm its original counterpart has. The map contains several St. Patrick's Day decorations around the map as well, including pots of gold, shamrock images, leprechaun bobbleheads, a rainbow and numerous alcoholic symbols, such as kegs and beer bottles. There is also a noticeably large emphasis upon the colours green and orange, with many buildings and foliage striking off these colours. Outside the map, castles and other various medieval architecture can be seen.
Old School Mode
Daybreak appears in Old School Mode as a supported map. It features a total of 11 sprites. The sprites are exactly the same as the regular Downpour.
- RPG-7 - Found in the barn towards the south-eastern corner of the map.
- M60E4 w/ Red Dot Sight - Found behind the greenhouse at the easternmost part of the map.
- Frag Grenade
- Found next to two greenhouses at the northeastern corner of the map.
- Found inside a building north of the western building with the mounted M249 SAW, towards the western edge of the map.
- Stopping Power - Found in front of the eastern building with the mounted M249 SAW.
- Desert Eagle - Found next to two sheds near the giant gas tank in the middle of the map.
- Dragunov - Found on the roof of the center building.
- W1200 w/ Grip - Found underneath the roof of the northernmost building.
- Last Stand - Found in front of the western building with the mounted M249 SAW.
- P90 w/ ACOG Scope - Found in the field towards the south-westernmost part of the map, near the destroyed Ural.
- M4A1 w/ Silencer - Found in the middle of three houses towards the north-western corner of the map.