- "Improve your game with deadly aim!"
- — Tagline
Deadeye Dewdrops is a Candy Perk which was introduced in the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Zombies map Shaolin Shuffle. It functions similarly to Deadshot Daiquiri from Treyarch's Zombies by allowing auto-aim to the zombie's head. It also utilizes other powers, such as quicker aiming down the sights and allowing extra damage to be dealt the longer the player aims down their sights.
- Shaolin Shuffle - In the small square area of the park, adjacent from the area's power generator, near the Volk wallbuy.
- Attack of the Radioactive Thing - In the beachside market in front of the deli counter.
- The Beast From Beyond - Outside the front of the theater, to the left of the KBS Longbow wallbuy.
Deadeye Dewdrops appears as a tall green vending machine. Deadeye Dewdrops candy can be seen in the window of the machine. There is a bright green and white circle on the top of the machine that contains the green text "Deadeye Dewdrops" and an image of a person with a crosshair. There is also three green dewdrop candies attached to the top of the machine. There is a coin inserting compartment to the right side of the machine.
- Despite selling the same product, the machine's slots have two different values - $3.50 and $4.50.
- A box of Deadeye Dewdrops weighs 6 ounces or 170 grams.