- "ASSASSINATE SDC Chairman Tian Zhao."
- — Mission description
"Dispatch" is the fifth and final Strike Force mission in the Call of Duty: Black Ops II campaign. It becomes available after completing four strike force missions and "Suffer With Me". The mission involves killing Tian Zhao before the SDC can invade Russia.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The mission starts with three SEAL operatives firing SMAWs at three SDC VTOLs, one of them carrying Zhao. The player will not have any reinforcements on standby if Section did not record Menendez's conversation involving Zhao in "Fallen Angel". The team pushes forward to the crash site, where Zhao hides in his downed VTOL behind a security barrier. After resisting enemy forces that include infantry and several turrets and ASDs, a SEAL member places an EMP module near Zhao's VTOL. After successfully going off, the VTOL door opens. An operative shoots Zhao with the KAP-40, and confirms the kill by sending an image of Zhao's body to the command.
Challenges[edit | edit source]
- Melee enemy personnel (x10)
- Destroy enemy ASD (x6) while disabled
- Complete mission with more than 3:00 remaining
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x20) with headshots
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x15) with explosives
- Destroy sentry turrets (x3) while disabled
- Destroy multiple ASD (x2) with one explosion
- Use only one hacking module to complete mission
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x10) while they are stunned
- Complete the mission in "tactical view" only
Units Available[edit | edit source]
Weapon Loadout[edit | edit source]
SEALs' primary weapons[edit | edit source]
SEALs' secondary weapons[edit | edit source]
Found in level[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Achievement/Trophy[edit | edit source]
- Art of War (25 / Silver Trophy ) - Successfully assassinate SDC Chairman Tian Zhao.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Dispatch/Transcript
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After completing this mission, Gold Camouflage will be unlocked for the single player loadout.
- If the player replays the mission via the "Replay Mission" screen, and complete it, they will not unlock Gold camouflage.